UnevenEdge

That awkward moment when you went to HS with her daddy and he bullied you

Zenigundam

What do guys like to do at this hour? I'm chilling watching Forensic Files and eating a very late dinner lol.

I'm pretty sure that means she already knows who you are.

Only now, she has a face to put to the stories that her daddy told her as a child.

You know the ones.

How he used to go to school with this really creepy kid, and how this kid made everyone feel uncomfortable, just by his presence alone.

He saw this kid constantly leering at all the girls (even the ones in elementary and pre-school).

He made a vow to The Almighty that he would punish this creeper every day, that the pain inflicted would keep the sicko distracted from the girls, so they might live in peace.

And so he did.

All the girls remained safe.

And Zeni calls this guy a "bully".

This guy is a hero, and deserves a fucking medal.

I'm pretty sure that means she already knows who you are.

Only now, she has a face to put to the stories that her daddy told her as a child.

You know the ones.

How he used to go to school with this really creepy kid, and how this kid made everyone feel uncomfortable, just by his presence alone.

He saw this kid constantly leering at all the girls (even the ones in elementary and pre-school).

He made a vow to The Almighty that he would punish this creeper every day, that the pain inflicted would keep the sicko distracted from the girls, so they might live in peace.

And so he did.

All the girls remained safe.

And Zeni calls this guy a "bully".

This guy is a hero, and deserves a fucking medal.

Now that was funny...

Thank you. *bows*

If Zeni's having fun by making creepy threads, then by God, I'm gonna have fun by making fun of him.  :P

Honestly I think we should all just ignore him. It's the only chance we have of him S'ingTFU or leaving. He feeds off the negative attention everyone gives him. He craves it. So he's just going to keep posting the same awful shit that gets a rise out of people.

Honestly I think we should all just ignore him. It's the only chance we have of him S'ingTFU or leaving. He feeds off the negative attention everyone gives him. He craves it. So he's just going to keep posting the same awful shit that gets a rise out of people.

That really would be best. Hell, I know better than to egg him on, but I still do it.

They moved my blueprint for how to get people on board with this approach to Dumpster Fires.

http://unevenedge.imfapp.in/dumpster-fires/y'all-should-know-by-now/

Zeni isn't goping anywhere for the same reason Tic isn't going anywhere, packard isn't going anywhere etc, etc.  People have no self control and are under the delusion that derision will somehow deter them from being annoying.

At this point, none of these users are the problem.......The constant attention they are able to get with 2nd grade trolling is the problem.  So with that said, it

s up to their fans to admit that they love having them around and like replying to their threads.  It's the only reason I like having pacman around........He's insufferable but I like fucking with him.

I don't care for Tic so I don't talk to him........I love having Zeni around because despite being the most innocent troll here, you people actually believe he's some creepy stalker/molester.......He's not.

Guest The Hound

Zeni isn't goping anywhere for the same reason Tic isn't going anywhere, packard isn't going anywhere etc, etc.  People have no self control and are under the delusion that derision will somehow deter them from being annoying.

At this point, none of these users are the problem.......The constant attention they are able to get with 2nd grade trolling is the problem.  So with that said, it

s up to their fans to admit that they love having them around and like replying to their threads.  It's the only reason I like having pacman around........He's insufferable but I like fucking with him.

I don't care for Tic so I don't talk to him........I love having Zeni around because despite being the most innocent troll here, you people actually believe he's some creepy stalker/molester.......He's not.

No.

The issue at hand is you must have some serious issues to even pretend to act out the persona Zeni is acting.

That's my issue.

I know it's all a front.

One doesn't simply talk about stalking women, wanting to fuck girls in Highschool, or harrassing women on Okcupid on a tiny internet forum that hardly anyone uses.

That's the creepy part.

Like we're all old enough to act ourselves on here, and this guy is just going the extra length to be a weirdo.

Guest The Hound

Like unless the dude gets some help, he's isn't going to hurt anyone else.

He's gonna kill himself like the numerous other people we've met from the asmb.