UnevenEdge

Why is it called Selsun Blue?

1938_Packard

Dandruff shampoo at least twice a month can prevent dandruff.  You can't have your shoulders in need of a snow shovel.

You can....You have no friends, no women, nowhere to go, reek of trash and smoke and kitty litter......Dandruff would just complete the image that you are satisfied with being a failure.

You can....You have no friends, no women, nowhere to go, reek of trash and smoke and kitty litter......Dandruff would just complete the image that you are satisfied with being a failure.

Failure?  Have you even started working on a pension yet?  I'm fully vested in three of them right now, so even without Social Security, I'm worth more money retired than working.  Better start now.  You don't wanna be fifty three years old with seven years ahead of you before vesting, chump.

Failure?  Have you even started working on a pension yet?  I'm fully vested in three of them right now, so even without Social Security, I'm worth more money retired than working.  Better start now.  You don't wanna be fifty three years old with seven years ahead of you before vesting, chump.

I wonder if you'll still be vested once they figure out you've been stealing from the lost and found.

I wonder if you'll still be vested once they figure out you've been stealing from the lost and found.

Except that nothing was ever stolen.  As long as I follow the prescribed procedures and get a valid property removal form, it's all good with management.

Someone should call your supervisor, just to make sure.

That's IF you could reach the right supervisor... and then, you'll get patched through to security and they will ask questions such as when you visited the property, what was stolen from you and how you know who did it.  Most likely, they'll brush it off as a prank call.

I don't want to be 53 years old, hoarding tuna and coffee, taking out trash and pilfering through people's discarded bullshit.  I thank my lucky stars every day that I'm not you.

I don't want to be 53 years old, hoarding tuna and coffee, taking out trash and pilfering through people's discarded bullshit.  I thank my lucky stars every day that I'm not you.

So, what do you plan to do later in life when you're too old and sick to work anymore and you'd spent all you ever made on cars?