UnevenEdge

Football!!!!

1pooh4u

I think she did too.  She won by being the best thing about the Super Bowl  :)

The actual winner is very disappointing though.  I wanted the Patriots to lose.

I don't like football but I checked the score a couple times during the game.

The good team had such a good lead over the Patriots.  I can't believe they choked like that.

Yeah when it comes to those d-bag Patriots and that shit guzzler Brady, you can't ROFLCOPTER at them for losing by 25 points until

the clock reaches :00 in the 4th.....bunch dildos :D

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I didn't even know I knew so many of her songs until her show.

I thought I knew one maybe two. Nope knew all but the ballad :D

I only knew a couple of the songs.  Just the really big ones that were popular for a while.

It was a great show though.  That jump into the roof was pretty damn crazy. 

And it has delivered some golden memes.  Oh they are so good  :D

Brady is definitely the best or top 3 can't deny him no longer guys.

Lady Gaga did a good job she can sing wasn't as spectacular but it was good enough

nope.

football is a team sport. without all those other great elements around you, brady cant do shit.

this was a team that went 3-1 without him. i will never acknowledge him as the goat.

nope.

football is a team sport. without all those other great elements around you, brady cant do shit.

this was a team that went 3-1 without him. i will never acknowledge him as the goat.

Dude the other great element is belichik they went 3-1 because of him, they had no gronk, Edelman and amendola good players not great and the rest of the team are only known because Brady puts the ball where they catch it. I hate the guy but they wouldn't even be in the super If it wasn't for Brady he makes it happen

• 4 weeks later...

The Jets cut

Nick Folk

Nick Mangold

Clady

Darell Revis and

Brandon Marshall (at his own request fuck him)

There are talks that Romo will go to Denver and McGlennon to NYJ

I am not hopeful for 2017. We need O linemen and there are none worth taking in the first rounds of the draft. No good QBs either.

I am not hopeful for 2017. We need O linemen and there are none worth taking in the first rounds of the draft. No good QBs either.

It's a rebuilding year.

So you have this offseason and next to fill your holes.

The Cowboys are going to release Romo on Thursday

He is going to take a tour of multiple teams including the Broncos, Texans and Jets

So 420pooh4u[/member] How lucky do you feel right now? :D :D

Because if he lands with the Jets......you are very very unlucky.

Better him than Hoyer

Brandon Marshall went to the Giants.....he can go suck a cheesy cock

Better him than Hoyer

Brandon Marshall went to the Giants.....he can go suck a cheesy cock

Hoyer is signing with the 49ers according to multiple reports

Romo is sort of the "big fish" out there right now.  If he came to Denver we would probably be a SB favorite again in the same way Manning made us a SB favorite.  I just dont trust that he wont slip and break every bone in his body...........

The best place for Romo is probably the Texans. They were a really good team with really bad quarterbacks.

The Broncos don't have a line good enough to protect him and their defense isn't what it was during their Super Bowl run. Plus, the Raiders are just better than them even if they get Romo.

But the Texans would have a hard time affording him.

Hoyer is signing with the 49ers according to multiple reports

Romo is sort of the "big fish" out there right now.  If he came to Denver we would probably be a SB favorite again in the same way Manning made us a SB favorite.  I just dont trust that he wont slip and break every bone in his body...........

Lol Romo is made of peanut brittle.

On a side note Brandon Marshall totally insulted Decker. He said he went to the Giants cuz he's a #1 receiver and it will be nice to play along side a true #1 receiver.

Ok. Decker was hurt last year and Marshall had a meh season. I say good luck to the Giants with 2 bat shit bonkers receivers : o

Lol Romo is made of peanut brittle.

On a side note Brandon Marshall totally insulted Decker. He said he went to the Giants cuz he's a #1 receiver and it will be nice to play along side a true #1 receiver.

Ok. Decker was hurt last year and Marshall had a meh season. I say good luck to the Giants with 2 bat shit bonkers receivers : o

Cant wait to hear how much he bitches when OBJ gets most of the passes next year.  :D :D :D

Hey 420pooh4u[/member]  more good news for you!

Jay Cutler was just released and there is a grand total of one team with interest in him.............the Jets

Sooooo...............How much  :420: will you need if he comes out there?

a lot.  You will need a lot.

I'm well prepared :420: : o :420: ::spin::

Nooooooooooooooo no no no no no no no no no no nonononononononnonononnononononno

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Broncos now in the lead to TRADE for Tony Romo, and at the same time trade Trevor Siemian to the Jets

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Welp, now weve seen everything.

Houston has traded Osweiler and a 2nd round pick to Cleveland in exchange for Cleveland taking the entire contract and a 4th and 6th round pick

Basically, they traded Osweiler to the Browns in exchange for the Browns taking the entire contract.  They get instant $16M in salary cap relief, so they probably are going to get Romo now.

Nooooooooooooooo no no no no no no no no no no nonononononononnonononnononononno

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Broncos now in the lead to TRADE for Tony Romo, and at the same time trade Trevor Siemian to the Jets

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

whut

Welp, now weve seen everything.

Houston has traded Osweiler and a 2nd round pick to Cleveland in exchange for Cleveland taking the entire contract and a 4th and 6th round pick

Basically, they traded Osweiler to the Browns in exchange for the Browns taking the entire contract.  They get instant $16M in salary cap relief, so they probably are going to get Romo now.

the browns keep finding ways at failing.

huge win for the texans who get a mulligan for their gamble last year.

if texans can get a good qb they will be a scary team next season.

the browns keep finding ways at failing.

huge win for the texans who get a mulligan for their gamble last year.

if texans can get a good qb they will be a scary team next season.

Except I dont think this is a loss for the Browns.

They basically paid 16 million for a 2nd round pick, that gives them 7 picks in the top 3 rounds this year alone.  They know they are rebuilding, and they stockpiling draft picks to do so. 

As far as Osweiler, if he makes the team or he doesnt it doesnt really matter.  They can cut him at the end of this season and he will be owed nothing.  his guaranteed money runs out at the end of this season. They could have him be their starter for the full year, spending their picks this year on defense and other positions, cut him next year, then get a franchise QB.

Redskins fired their GM yesterday.

That organization is collapsing right before our eyes.  And its all because the owner is a giant fucking idiot.  They've lost 2 1k Yard receivers in the off season, first team ever to do that, multiple Defensive and Offensive players, and their Franchise QB is demanding a trade. 

Its crazy to see what has happened to this franchise over the past few years.  They went from being on the verge of being a contender, to total collapse. 

Tony Romo on his way to meet with the Texans

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

youre just happy he is not signing with denver.

i dunno, is there any better qb out there available that you want over romo?

Redskins fired their GM yesterday.

That organization is collapsing right before our eyes.  And its all because the owner is a giant fucking idiot.  They've lost 2 1k Yard receivers in the off season, first team ever to do that, multiple Defensive and Offensive players, and their Franchise QB is demanding a trade. 

Its crazy to see what has happened to this franchise over the past few years.  They went from being on the verge of being a contender, to total collapse. 

i felt the guy did a respectable job as a gm.

but yeah owners can get in the way of success.

Except I dont think this is a loss for the Browns.

They basically paid 16 million for a 2nd round pick, that gives them 7 picks in the top 3 rounds this year alone.  They know they are rebuilding, and they stockpiling draft picks to do so. 

As far as Osweiler, if he makes the team or he doesnt it doesnt really matter.  They can cut him at the end of this season and he will be owed nothing.  his guaranteed money runs out at the end of this season. They could have him be their starter for the full year, spending their picks this year on defense and other positions, cut him next year, then get a franchise QB.

the browns have been stuck in perpetual rebuilding mode  :D

does anyone believe they will find good draft talent?

it feels like a bigger win for the texans simply because they it erases a costly mistake.

and brock wins because hes getting top dollar without being top level talent.

Cleveland is still in trouble talent wise if they're counting on the draft. This sounds like a very lackluster year for the draft. No exciting QBs and no OLs worthy of being taken in the first rounds  S:

I'm hoping the Jets get Dont'A Hightower in the FA.

I think the Browns can make it work though simply because of the number of picks they have.  If some positions are weak(and they are) just dont draft those.  I sorta think thats why they will keep Oswiler actually. No good QBs this year so you draft a ton of other positions this year, and then when they still suck and get a high pick next year they go for that franchise QB.

they are just rebuilding based on analytics. 

I think the Browns can make it work though simply because of the number of picks they have.  If some positions are weak(and they are) just dont draft those.  I sorta think thats why they will keep Oswiler actually. No good QBs this year so you draft a ton of other positions this year, and then when they still suck and get a high pick next year they go for that franchise QB.

they are just rebuilding based on analytics.

well, they need to rebuild based on reality >:D

The NFL has approved a move by the Raiders to Las Vegas

So that looks like its going to happen now

I think that's a stupid move.  As much gambling goes on in Vegas I am skeptical on whether or not there's an actual viable market there.

I think that's a stupid move.  As much gambling goes on in Vegas I am skeptical on whether or not there's an actual viable market there.

its vegas. between their decent sized residential population and their tourism, i think there will be enough people interested in attending the games.

plus they are winning which should help.

hopefully they will acknowledge some sort of gambling in the stadiums.

i want to watch football and gamble.

its vegas. between their decent sized residential population and their tourism, i think there will be enough people interested in attending the games.

plus they are winning which should help.

hopefully they will acknowledge some sort of gambling in the stadiums.

i want to watch football and gamble.

It's Vegas, they have slots in 7-11, I'm sure they'll fix up something.

I'm not totally convinced yet, I hope I'm proven wrong.  I haven't been to Vegas in a long time but when I was there last they offer discounts to residents in an attempt to get their business, maybe residents will be more interested in a football game than they are with doing Vegas strip stuff.

Only Oakland fans are blindly optimistic enough to keep showing up for a franchise that's gonna leave town in two years.

they were in LA for like 15 years when i became a fan and been in oakland for about 20 years now. the franchise has never been oppose to moving.

and now they get a fancy new stadium at the expense of the las vegas tax payers.

a stadium where they will only play 8 times out of the year.

It's Vegas, they have slots in 7-11, I'm sure they'll fix up something.

I'm not totally convinced yet, I hope I'm proven wrong.  I haven't been to Vegas in a long time but when I was there last they offer discounts to residents in an attempt to get their business, maybe residents will be more interested in a football game than they are with doing Vegas strip stuff.

the stadium wont be ready for another 3 years so by that time the raiders will be better than what they are now and probably competing for super bowls. that alone should attract some of the vegas residents.