UnevenEdge

Facebook has reduced our interactions with each other

jackiemarie90

Facebook has reduced my ability to want to communicate on Facebook.

Yeah I was just thinking no one really takes to the time to type out responses anymore. Like they set it up so we can all be supportive over like one smiley emotion at a time. xD

Idk, I feel like it distances more than it helps.

Faceplant is something I avoid as much as possible. It has few redeeming qualities beyond its stock, which I have to admit, does reasonably well.

In a broader sense, I don't like the idea of people talking over the computer instead of simply interacting socially in person. I think it diminishes our innate empathy which promotes

rude behavior and inhibits our ability to function as a social unit.

Got rid of my Facebook because I got tired of seeing people I don't care about narcissitically post about their lives in what is obviously a desperate attempt to convince themselves they're not sad.

I'm quite annoying on the facebook, I post political stuff no one cares about and quite angry. but I think i just missed conversing like this on the boards, no one gets how I speak, which is quite obnoxious really.

I'm quite annoying on the facebook, I post political stuff no one cares about and quite angry. but I think i just missed conversing like this on the boards, no one gets how I speak, which is quite obnoxious really.

That type of stuff never bothered me, it was more like "hey look at my kids 500 times" or "I am currently eating lunch" blah....