UnevenEdge

I'm 28 now

HardcoreHunter

i was talking high school.

im sure you are looking forward to that  O0

I don't know if we'll be having one. I know my brother and friends had their one canceled due to lack of interest. Probably due to people not really being where the want to be in life at the moment, or they moved and can't afford to take time off to go to the event. A couple of the kids I played football with did pretty well though. Barclay got drafted by Greenbay at $5 million and has a $1 million dollar extension, and Fusco was drafted by the Vikings with a $25 million dollar extension. Barclay pretty much got by on being tall. He sucked in high school I used to knock him around the field. Hell I remember throwing him around the locker room for being a cocky shit and talking down to the varsity team. Fusco was chill though we got along pretty well, actually used to be good friends with Barclay before he got full of himself.  Makes me wonder what my chances would have been if I didn't have to quit over cracking my lumbar disc and having to rehab my back from lifting an f150 off the ground as a teen.

Lubar injuries suck! It took like 5 years of hard training just to be able to do normal activities without discomfort. I'm still shocked that I get into bar fights and don't lose. It's like come on people I'm not even at my best Broken lubar disc, torn rotator cuff, no acl in my right leg, stiff hands from frost bite. God damn if I even tried half the time someone might die  :D

I don't know if we'll be having one. I know my brother and friends had their one canceled due to lack of interest. Probably due to people not really being where the want to be in life at the moment, or they moved and can't afford to take time off to go to the event. A couple of the kids I played football with did pretty well though. Barclay got drafted by Greenbay at $5 million and has a $1 million dollar extension, and Fusco was drafted by the Vikings with a $25 million dollar extension. Barclay pretty much got by on being tall. He sucked in high school I used to knock him around the field. Hell I remember throwing him around the locker room for being a cocky shit and talking down to the varsity team. Fusco was chill though we got along pretty well, actually used to be good friends with Barclay before he got full of himself.  Makes me wonder what my chances would have been if I didn't have to quit over cracking my lumbar disc and having to rehab my back from lifting an f150 off the ground as a teen.

Lubar injuries suck! It took like 5 years of hard training just to be able to do normal activities without discomfort. I'm still shocked that I get into bar fights and don't lose. It's like come on people I'm not even at my best Broken lubar disc, torn rotator cuff, no acl in my right leg, stiff hands from frost bite. God damn if I even tried half the time someone might die  :D

thats sad and depressing.