UnevenEdge

'Member SwimOdin?

Rogue_Alphonse

• 2 weeks later...

Did you ever hear the tragedy of SwimOdin the Mod?  I thought not. It’s not a story the Posters would tell you. It’s an ASMB legend. SwimOdin was a Dark Mod of the Jerks, so powerful and so drunk he could use the Banhammer to influence the admins  to create threads...He had such a knowledge of the Mod side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from being banned. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his helpers everything he knew, then his helpers banned him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from being banned, but not himself

Did you ever hear the tragedy of SwimOdin the Mod?  I thought not. It’s not a story the Posters would tell you. It’s an ASMB legend. SwimOdin was a Dark Mod of the Jerks, so powerful and so drunk he could use the Banhammer to influence the admins  to create threads...He had such a knowledge of the Mod side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from being banned. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his helpers everything he knew, then his helpers banned him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from being banned, but not himself

as a former helper, THIS IS FALSE. HOW COULD YOU LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Corn is good for you

So on the last iteration of the ASMBs you ended up getting yourself stripped of power?