UnevenEdge

Zom 100 Episode 12: "Hometown Of The Dead III" Discussion!

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

what??? making the same mistake again? better start picking them off...

I feel like it would've been easier to just kill the zombies where they found them instead of just luring them in there, anyway.  These villagers are morons I swear.

• Like 1

You could argue that this show is about how an outbreak of the living dead in an increasingly isolated world is helping people remember how to be human and live again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I feel like it would've been easier to just kill the zombies where they found them instead of just luring them in there, anyway.  These villagers are morons I swear.

Yup

• Like 2

It's just hemorrhoids.  Why did he say he doesn't have much time left?! 🤣

So Akira is going to actually try to find a cure or help find a cure?  Hopefully someone is working on it somewhere.  But I don't know if that would be happening in Japan.  Although who knows if the zombies are worldwide or not. 

Japan is an island nation, so the zombies would have had to gotten on boats or ships and didn't fully turn or cause problems until the ships reached their destination, or zombies filled ships somehow drifted to other land masses.  I don't see a plane with zombies on it making its way to its destination.

So now they're all putting stuff in the bucket list?!  This will never end!

16 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

The giant censored shit blurr might be my favorite alternate outfit design

It's like when Alphonse is running in that dream where they're imagining his possibly half decomposed body stuck in the portal lol

• Haha 3

It looks like the sushi chef and some other characters survived.  Did that host club safe house survive?  It felt like those were going to be recurring characters, but the main characters left town and we never saw those people again.

• Thanks 1