UnevenEdge

My Adventures With Superman Season 2 Episode 8 "Death Of Clark Kent" Discussion!!

Episode 18: Spoiler title is spoilerific...

Though one can of course still wonder exactly WHAT it means? Well maybe this preview will shed some Kryptonite light on the situation?

Guess what? Figured I didn't need the spoiler tag for that one, and I was mostly right!

MIDNIGHT TONIGHT, ONLY TOONAMI!!

How about a little bit more? I AM leaving this one under a spoiler tag, for obvious reasons...

Spoiler

• Like 3

Hey guys! Happy 4th of July! I have been blowing shit up and having fun for the past three days HA. I missed last weeks Toonami due to being with some friends all weekend but I am here tonight. Was at the beach all day and just got back a hour ago. Super tired, so I may not make it too late tonight lmao.

• Like 3

Just now, atomicinumatt said:

Hey guys! Happy 4th of July! I have been blowing shit up and having fun for the past three days HA. I missed last weeks Toonami due to being with some friends all weekend but I am here tonight. Was at the beach all day and just got back a hour ago. Super tired, so I may not make it too late tonight lmao.

Hey it's just great to see ya and maybe not the best night to try to make it till 4am xD

Kara and Jimmy are happy to see each other, but Lois is not amused. 😁

You ain't winning here, Braniac!

Superman gets his strength from the Power of Love/Friendship?!

Don't send Kara to face Braniac alone...

• Like 2

Ok that wasn't replaying a memory, that was a straight up lie.  Not sure how Braniac can pull that BS, but don't fall for it, Kara!

Now Kara is finding out the truth.  Stop Braniac, Kara!

I just think Superman should be single. There's no lesson we can learn about love when we're talking about the perfect human specimen that most woman would divorce their husband in a nanosecond for.

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Loved him in Trigun Stampede too, glad we're getting that second season, and that JYB came back to voice him

trigun-stampede.gif

I just finished this up. Damn they wen't deep. Really good.

• Like 1

Clark and Kara won.  Or not.  Wtf?  How did Braniac manage to get the upper hand there?  It looked like Clark had beaten Braniac.

Even the Kryptonite backfired.  Son of a bitch.

Lois put the device on?  The heck?  Some sort of psychic stuff is about to to go down.  Now Lois is going to have amnesia?!

• Like 1

• OwlChemist81 changed the title to My Adventures With Superman Season 2 Episode 8 "Death Of Clark Kent" Discussion!!
  • OwlChemist81 unfeatured this topic
  • OwlChemist81 unpinned this topic