UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode #492 Discussion

NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN

EPISODE 492

Cloud of Suspicion

Shikamaru's Story: A Cloud Drifting in the Silent Dark, Part 1: The State  of Affairs | NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN | NARUTO OFFICIAL SITE (NARUTO & BORUTO)

Canon material is over. Now it's time to adapt the light novels!

Shikamaru's Story: A Cloud Drifting in the Silent Dark continues now.

Shikamaru has been captured in the Land of Silence and has a chance to speak with  fellow Leaf ninja in the enemy camp. But what is the off-the-books secret behind the recruitment of various shinobi?

ONLY TOONAMI

• Like 1

So that's it.  Guess they just lost.

Speaking of brainwashing!

Sai is upset about being another forgotten side character. 🤣

Damn, Gengo got his jutsu to work on Soku (unless she's faking again.) She seemed like the most vulnerable to manipulation.

2 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

I just ate something but now I am getting sleepy haha gonna lay on the sofa and watch the rest of Toonami is I do not fall asleep first!

Good seeing you guys again. Sweet dreams!!

Food always does it :LithiumSmileyAngry:

...Good to See ya...night.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

I just ate something but now I am getting sleepy haha gonna lay on the sofa and watch the rest of Toonami is I do not fall asleep first!

Great seeing you too, always a good time!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Glad you made it, have a good night and week

• Like 1

Shikamaru of all people should be able to avoid brainwashing.

So the flowers are part of the brainwashing.  Slicing them and spreading the scent is a bad idea, Shikamaru.

He got Ro, too.  Damn.  That's why the flowers were in his cell.

Even if Gengo is killed or knocked out, I don't see how they get out of this.  That stupid rule was already made that said killing the jutsu caster doesn't undo the jutsu.  Unless that was just for re-animation jutsu specifically.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gengo looking panicked.  Ok, so I guess it still works to stop the jutsu by defeating the caster.

Why not ear plugs? 

Choji, Ino, and Temari!  Temari not happy. 😁 And Shikamaru's come to his senses now. 😁

• Like 1

What are the chances we had brainwashing in Superman and Shippuden, and a lighter in One Piece and Shippuden?  We've had other nights with even more overlap, but still haha. 

• Like 2