UnevenEdge

Zom 100 Episode 10: "Hometown Of The Dead I" Discussion!

The zombies on phones in the OP. 😄

You really wanted to try out dreadlocks?  And just extensions anyway?

Those assholes about to ruin everything.  But the villagers still messed up by not killing those zombies they trapped.

Edited by ben0119
  • Haha 1

At least this world had the benefit of zombies existing in fiction, before the real ones showed up.  Still, doesn't seem like it helped much.

And ever since that post went around,  I also can't get out of my head, the military and police just taking out zombies if it really happened. 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hope none of these characters die as a result of the shit those idiots are about to start.  So far we've met some kindly old people, sweet girls, and now a little girl and dog. *sigh*

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

i've heard it's due specifically to the chemicals we ingest in modern times, but i could be wrong....

I thought it was because of various bacteria and pathogens, not chemicals.

• Like 1

So far, most of the problems in this show have been caused by stupidity.  Carelessness and complacence, and just straight up stupid decisions.  

The other problems have been caused by assholes directly and intentionally causing problems.  First that asshole boss who wanted to control people and hoard resources, and now this batshit group who just wants to cause chaos.

I realize this happens in the real world too, but it's still really annoying.

At the very least, Akira and Co. already made various mistakes and saw the mistakes of others.  They have experience, and should've had those trapped zombies killed.  Even if they didn't expect those weirdos to cause problems, there's no sense leaving a bunch of zombies around.

• Like 2

• OwlChemist81 changed the title to Zom 100 Episode 10: "Hometown Of The Dead I" Discussion!
  • OwlChemist81 unfeatured this topic
  • OwlChemist81 unpinned this topic