UnevenEdge

You ever feel like some religions just got started just for the loopholes

It happened people who start started  churches/traditions//dominations

I don't know why I'm posting this but I feel like I should but I honestly think some Churches have weird little loopholes internally and with the First Amendment and they do a weird stuff

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Insipid said:

I suppose. Mormonism seems to be an excuse to practice polygamy, although ironically it seems to be one of the less harmful denominations of Christianity.

Mormonism does not practice or correction to Church of Latter Day Saints practice hurling me anymore at least at least in the Mortal Realm

7 hours ago, ghostrek said:

It happened people who start started  churches/traditions//dominations

I don't know why I'm posting this but I feel like I should but I honestly think some Churches have weird little loopholes internally and with the First Amendment and they do a weird stuff

*cough*Scientology*cough*

3 hours ago, Insipid said:

I suppose. Mormonism seems to be an excuse to practice polygamy, although ironically it seems to be one of the less harmful denominations of Christianity.

I take it that you've never heard of blood atonement...

18 hours ago, mthor said:

*cough*Scientology*cough*

Yeah the only thing they stick to with that faith is how not to see a mental health professional and if you do you get kicked out and treated badly or treat it badly then get kicked out

I find it super interesting watching documentaries about cults. How they all start out religious, then all of sudden the cult leader is actually Jesus ... and then guess what cult Jesus wants? .... sexual assault 

• Like 2