UnevenEdge

Ninja Kamui Episode 13, Season Finale: Dub & Sub Premiere Discussion Thread

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

The White House AND the Pentagon?

But oddly enough, not the Supreme Court Chambers... 🤣

Makes sense though. Yamaji and the ninjas are gonna be judge, jury and executioners, so judges become pretty much obsolete.

Edited by Dark_Cloud_Overhead
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

We have two weekends of Kamui marathons coming up and Memorial Day wasn't even a part of it

Theres a 2nd one scheduled?

Honestly I liked the show, best original we have had so far by a huge margin, but the finale felt incredibly rushed and certainly lowers my final score for the show. We didn’t even get to see what became of Demarco in the end. 

I suppose this does tend to happen a lot with single cour, anime original projects. The last episode seems to creep up on them and 22 minutes isn’t enough to resolve it all. 

Not sure who they are trying to kid with the season finale stuff. Rushed or not, they didn’t leave anything meaningful on the table to do another season with. Ninjas are back to the shadows, Higan got his revenge, Morris got his revenge, Joseph is in jail and Demarco brought down Auza. Everything is tied up. 

And maybe I blinked and missed it, but did they ever do anything with that dudes weird double eyeball that they showed at the end of last weeks episode? Seems like it never came up again. 

• Like 1

everything he says contradicts wha he said before.

we aren't taking over th country. we're just becoming the ultimate power from a platform where we can alter all e country's workings.

we're ust doing what we've always done. we n no longer just maintain the balance of power as we've done before

• Like 1

The ninjas think they can rule the world like this? 🤣

Yes I agree with putting an end to Elon Fuckerberg. 🤣

Pigs, really?  Fitting for him.

You knocked a cargo plane over with a sedan?!