UnevenEdge

Zom 100 Episode 3: "Best Friend Of The Dead" Discussion!

6 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

When unmanned, Nuclear, hydroelectric and geothermal will go into safe mode and go offline in 2-3 days. Conventional plants will shut down in a matter of hours. After that pretty much all other utilities will cease. The only one that might last a while is actually water, which might keep going without power in certain areas. 

I figured some of it could run for a while unattended.  Thanks for ruining the show lmao.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

I figured some of it could run for a while unattended.  Thanks for ruining the show lmao.

Nuclear, hydro, etc. technically can, but they shutdown into a safe mode when left unmanned so they do not overload or fail and cause a catastrophe haha it is one of the reasons that I stopped reading the manga, the writing was kinda bad and got worse. Still entertaining though haah 

3 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Nuclear, hydro, etc. technically can, but they shutdown into a safe mode when left unmanned so they do not overload or fail and cause a catastrophe haha it is one of the reasons that I stopped reading the manga, the writing was kinda bad and got worse. Still entertaining though haah 

Oh.  Well, I guess this isn't meant to be a realistic zombie story haha.  I suppose that beyond Olympian level jump also didn't result in any broken bones also told us that. 😄