UnevenEdge

Lycoris Recoil Episode #13 (FINALE) "Recoil of Lycoris" Discussion!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL so much for non-lethal.  Chisato said fuck it lmao.

GO TAKINA!  Phew, I really wasn't sure that would work.  I guess that strong uniform material is preventing Chisato from getting sliced by the wire.

Wait a minute, did that troll rig fire works to go off?!  Well, they're still technically bombs, so Majima didn't lie lmao.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

"Doesn't that look just like us?"

"Not even close." 🤣

Oh yeah, the guns.  Who cares about that anymore lol.

Huh?  Majima survived?  Didn't he fall out of the building. *GROAN*

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, atomicinumatt said:

I am just glad that we got it. Toonami has been really good for the past several weeks. 

yes...really psyched about it. I hope they can somehow keep it going.

• Like 3

Oh, so Chisato did get the heart surgery.  Thank God.  I don't need to be traumatized again like with Plastic Memories.  LOL it's just a wacky rom-com with a human boy and android girl that clash with each other!  However will they get along and work together?

LOL that's why Chisato ran off?

Oh don't give Yoshi credit for that.  He caused all this in the first place.   LOL that turd tried to take credit and Mika ripped the note out.

• Like 2

I very good finale! Sad to see it go, but it was such a good addition to the block!

My only gripe is that I wished that Chisato shot and killed Majima herself. I feel like it would have ended his character arc perfectly, but instead he just falls.. and survives! But whatever, it was good enough haha

I really like this show when it came out in 2022 and it still hold up now. So glad we were able to get in on Toonmi! 

ALOHA!!!

• Like 4