UnevenEdge

Zom 100 Episode 4: "Flight Attendant Of The Dead" Discussion!

You know that brief look at Akira's list that mentions something about a flight attendant?

That might be important here...

Though from this promo, we can only guess...

Tune in at 12:30 tonight (4/20/24) as Akira tries to join the Mile High club!

Only Toonami!!

• Like 2

• OwlChemist81 changed the title to Zom 100 Episode 4: "Flight Attendant Of The Dead" Discussion!
  • OwlChemist81 locked and unpinned this topic
  • Top Gun unfeatured this topic
  • OwlChemist81 unlocked, unlocked and pinned this topic

Only just caught up with last week, and probably none of this will matter, but.. Shou wasn't a gangster, and he wasn't a "rich kid with a safe house." Club Shou Time was very clearly a host club. Ladies paying for a bit of company. Staying true to their character, they had to put up a good fight to protect their clients..

• Like 2

Just now, DangerMouse said:

LOL, what's with the gas?

No idea.  Do zombies have a digestive tract?  What happens to the flesh they eat?  I never really thought about it haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dude you just chugged a whole bottle of tequila!

OK so booze smoothed everything over lol.

Lol do I have a second chance with a flight attendant. 🤣

Aaaah fuck that dude is infected, isn't he?  Don't let him bite the flight attendant waifus!

Oh no, drunken MILF is too drunk to tell the weird guy is zombie!

Nooo don't bite her there!

LOOOOOL she has a boyfriend of course.

Good job Kensho getting your waifu killed by being a dumbass.  Now two flight attendants are dead.

• Like 2

So, given the track record, at this point, I expect most characters introduced to die.  If they aren't on the show poster, they probably won't live.

And now Yukari got bit.  Booooo.

You guys should've been paying attention.  Those deaths could've all been avoided.

People just died, Kensho...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

So, given the track record, at this point, I expect most characters introduced to die.  If they aren't on the show poster, they probably won't live.

You guys should've been paying attention.  Those deaths could've all been avoided.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DangerMouse said:

Well he got over that fast....

Akira probably didn't get over it, he might be forcing himself to move forward, or he's in a shocked state and it hasn't fully sunken in.  But, I might be overestimating this show haha.

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

Akira probably didn't get over it, he might be forcing himself to move forward, or he's in a shocked state and it hasn't fully sunken in.  But, I might be overestimating this show haha.

Yeah, that seemed to be where he was until the smile at the end

Just now, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

They need to draft some Zombieland rules. I guess that other girl they met has sort of got the survivalist stuff covered though, so hopefully they hook back up with her soon or else I expect a rather large body count to amass in their wake.

This

• Top Gun unpinned and unfeatured this topic