UnevenEdge

Lycoris Recoil Episode #12 "Nature vs Nurture" Discussion!!

12 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Not like Chisato hasn't made bad decisions before.  Her whole no-kill stance was dumb to begin with haha.  

Yeah, but just giving Yoshi the gun and then stopping Takina even after Takina barely escapes alive from Yoshi's lapdog.

And the second time after all that when he tries to force her to shoot him again she could have even just smacked his ass with the gun.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, but just giving Yoshi the gun and then stopping Takina even after Takina barely escapes alive from Yoshi's lapdog, and it's not like Takina had real ammo either.

And the second time after all that when he tries to force her to shoot him again she could have even just smacked his ass with the gun.

I think Takina still uses real ammo but yeah that was dumb.

Yeah, just pistol whip Yoshi unconscious. 🤣

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I think Takina still uses real ammo but yeah that was dumb.

Yeah, just pistol whip Yoshi unconscious. 🤣

Yeah, I realized that right after I typed it, not that it changes anything.

Yup, it's not like he could stop her that time anymore physically heavily weakened with that gunshot wound.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, but just giving Yoshi the gun and then stopping Takina even after Takina barely escapes alive from Yoshi's lapdog.

Agreed. nonsensical decisions

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Agreed. nonsensical decisions

Not that characters can't make nonsensical decisions, and Yoshi was playing major mind games, but still, yeesh, ya dun goofed here, Chisato!

9 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Not that characters can't make nonsensical decisions, and Yoshi was playing major mind games, but still, yeesh, ya dun goofed here, Chisato!

but it's always obvious when a character does something out of character just to serve the plot. Kind of a big fo paux in my book. Some examples are worse than others.

14 minutes ago, saito34 said:

but it's always obvious when a character does something out of character just to serve the plot. Kind of a big fo paux in my book. Some examples are worse than others.

So you think this was enough to be out of character, even with Yoshi's mind games throwing Chisato off?  I can see that.  I just hope this show doesn't crap the bed like Ninja Kamui did tonight.  Next week will be very telling.

Edited by ben0119