UnevenEdge

Lycoris Recoil Episode #12 "Nature vs Nurture" Discussion!!

Well, Mr. crazy Daredevil isn't immune to loud noises.  Got him.

Yoshi you manipulative bastard.  She's not gonna kill just because you want her to (although some situations can't be resolved non-lethally.)

• Like 1

What a piece of work.  Take out the Lycoris??

Yoshi put the heart in himself?  What a piece of work.

Act fast or Takina's in trouble.

Shot him finally.  Good riddance.  Too bad he wanted that.  How fucked can Yoshi get?

• Like 2

Don't tell me Yoshi is actually going to get away and live?  Ugh.  Shot through the torso, he's on borrowed time if he doesn't make it to surgery ASAP.  Also this prick doesn't deserve to get off so easily.  It's not like he'll actually go to prison or anything.

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Don't tell me Yoshi is actually going to get away and live?  Ugh.  Shot through the torso, he's on borrowed time if he doesn't make it to surgery ASAP.  Also this prick doesn't deserve to get off so easily.  It's not like he'll actually go to prison or anything.

That older version girl even made it back inside despite Takina being there and somehow makes it back in gets shot and they both get away and Takina's fine.

The way that entire encounter played out was dumb and made Chisato too stupid.

Edited by DangerMouse

Those girls are in trouble because the boss is incompetent.  But them having to be killed is still bullshit.  And it's not like killing them will make people forget about Lycoris.

Bad news, the Lilybelle guys don't have eyes!

Just now, DangerMouse said:

That older version girl even made it back inside despite Takina being there and somehow makes it back in gets shot and they both get away and Takina's fine.

I guess it was one of those cases where the bad guy thought they won but the good guy survived and followed.  Hard to say, since it was off-screen haha.

Just now, DangerMouse said:

Chisato lost me a bit this ep, gotta say.

Not like Chisato hasn't made bad decisions before.  Her whole no-kill stance was dumb to begin with haha.  

• Like 1