UnevenEdge

Ninja Kamui Episode 5: Dub & Sub Premiere Discussion Thread

Ninjas got 99 problems, but a bitch can't be one, thanks to that damn Ninja Code! Looks like no one told Joe Higan that though.

And if that ain't enough to get you ready, here's a special sneak peek!

Midnight tomorrow (3/9/24), ONLY TOONAMI!!

• Like 4

RIP Akira Toriyama.  He was only 68, younger than I thought, and been doing this since he 23, and was still working on some projects.  Wow.

Dragon Ball Z was what got me into anime in the first place.  Lots of great memories.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, ben0119 said:

RIP Akira Toriyama.  He was only 68, younger than I thought, and been doing this since he 23, and was still working on some projects.  Wow.

Dragon Ball Z was what got me into anime in the first place.  Lots of great memories.

According to the COD, there may have been brain trauma. Still young but at least he was able to leave behind a world changing legacy. I am glad the DBZ Kai is on the block and I have started rewatching Super now. Gonna go back and start over at DB when I am done with that! 

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

According to the COD, there may have been brain trauma. Still young but at least he was able to leave behind a world changing legacy. I am glad the DBZ Kai is on the block and I have started rewatching Super now. Gonna go back and start over at DB when I am done with that! 

I saw subderal hematoma, which can be caused by a fall.  Very unfortunate.  Yes, it's quite appropriate that Kai is on the block currently.  Haha, I've rewatched the whole series so many times, but never gets old.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

I saw subderal hematoma, which can be caused by a fall.  Very unfortunate.  Yes, it's quite appropriate that Kai is on the block currently.  Haha, I've rewatched the whole series so many times, but never gets old.

I know I try to watch every few years but it has been a while for me. With Kai on the block I wanted to rewatch Super, but with Toriyama's passing I am going back to the beginning after I finish super.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

I know I try to watch every few years but it has been a while for me. With Kai on the block I wanted to rewatch Super, but with Toriyama's passing I am going back to the beginning after I finish super.

Yeah every few or several years.  I think I still haven't seen some of the movies, so I ought to check those out at some point.  Super wasn't as good as the original shows, but maybe it's more tolerable when binged.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Yeah every few or several years.  I think I still haven't seen some of the movies, so I ought to check those out at some point.  Super wasn't as good as the original shows, but maybe it's more tolerable when binged.

Yes, it is much better in a few sittings haha 

• Like 1

Don't know why they even bother sending these guys after Higan.  He dispatches them in like 3 seconds.

So Zai didn't fight yet or what happened?

This is as fast as your piece of crap car can go. 🤣

Damn, Morris can shoot!

• Like 2