UnevenEdge

Ninja Kamui Episode 3: Dub & Sub Premiere Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, OwlChemist81 said:

My theory is we might not see Kai that night...

Fingers crossed they give us Kai as well and we go to 4AM or later? But they might just put something like that 15 minute R&M shit or something. IDC, I will be glad if it goes to 4AM though.

NK numbers seem pretty good and the late night stuff does not seem to matter as much. Wish they would just play reruns of old stuff or just rerun the 12AM-3AM schedule from 3AM-6AM like they used to do back in the day sometimes. Doubt that will happen though haha

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Alright guys, I know I was talking about wanting the block to go to dawn again, but I am getting tired haha gonna put on the West Coast airing and watch that on the sofa til I doze off. 

Good night, it was fun! Sweet dreams everyone! 

Night. Had fun..til next time.

• Like 1

One thing I'm not enjoying so far is how they seem to be making the black characters sound... excessively exaggerated. Gotta make it super clear that they're totes ethnic and not just a diversity skin tone.

And then I realized, yeah, that tracks for being produced by [as]/DeMarco. Seems like everything they've made has had that faint whiff of mid-tier fanfic by a shoddy writer.

Can't wait to see how they fuck this one up in the end.