UnevenEdge

this character From megaman

mochi

I'm just curious......And understand, sometimes you're spot on and sometimes you're way off......That aside, why are you always looking for instances of plagarized work.  I mean some things WILL seem to imitate other with the artists never even encountering the other's work.  I don't think this is a lot here to qualify design copying.  I'm sure this megaman character isn't the first to employ long ponytails, despite the color choice for them.

That said, even your artwork is bitten.  Well drawn, I'm not taking a jab at your talent, but definitely bitten.

I'm just curious......And understand, sometimes you're spot on and sometimes you're way off......That aside, why are you always looking for instances of plagarized work.  I mean some things WILL seem to imitate other with the artists never even encountering the other's work.  I don't think this is a lot here to qualify design copying.  I'm sure this megaman character isn't the first to employ long ponytails, despite the color choice for them.

That said, even your artwork is bitten.  Well drawn, I'm not taking a jab at your talent, but definitely bitten.

so the red eyes black mini dress and black wedge heeled thigh-high boots just escaped your vision altogether?