UnevenEdge

So I've been thinking about something

ghostrek

4 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Is “came in my brains” a humble brag or ha warning?  He could be one of the rape goblins you know.

Chicken noise guy didn’t put two-and-two together. “There’s SO much momentum to be had in a story where I’m fucking this drunk girl and driving to Costco!”

1 hour ago, ghostrek said:

after watching several  the old Joel episodes  they came off as a very  dysfunctional gay couple but very loving one though

Oh well, it’s nice that they’re very loving. I’d be kinda worried if they were both too far gone and damaged beyond repair. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, [classic swim] said:

Chicken noise guy didn’t put two-and-two together. “There’s SO much momentum to be had in a story where I’m fucking this drunk girl and driving to Costco!”

Oh well, it’s nice that they’re very loving. I’d be kinda worried if they were both too far gone and damaged beyond repair. 

Of course this is a 1990s show   so I am reading between the lines @[classic swim] i'm not saying that's not 100% true and yes they are the one they're the mads they're you know mad scientists that's not very good ones. Who's going to  torture a person by  making them watch bad movies  

• Haha 1