UnevenEdge

3 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

We are probably witnessing the last major role of Vic Mignogna before the Me Too movement crushed him like The Rumbling in 2019...

Only because of relics like Shippuden would Vic still appear on the block.  If Shippuden had been on Toonami all along (and I guess if Toonami never got canceled,) we'd have been done with this series a long time ago, and with Vic.  At least he didn't play any of the main characters.  Just Nagato, kid Obito, and some randoms.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Oh shit! We were both thinking the same thing!!

Haha.  I was going to look up if it was the same composer, but figured it would take too long.  Makes sense that it's the same composer. 

That composer also did some REALLY good tracks for Testament of Sister New Devil that were honestly probably too good for a show that was trashy in multiple ways lol.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Haha.  I was going to look up if it was the same composer, but figured it would take too long.  Makes sense that it's the same composer. 

That composer also did some REALLY good tracks for Testament of Sister New Devil that were honestly probably too good for a show that was trashy in multiple ways lol.

Never even heard of it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Yeah, he's such a good composer!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Never even heard of it

The show that people look at as very close to High School DxD, except the main character is more of a badass, and the ecchi scenes became borderline hentai after a while lmao.

Here's one of the too good OSTs, sounding a lot like the Fairy Tail theme, I got the sense it was the Fairy Tail composer when I heard the music, and was right. 

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

The show that people look at as very close to High School DxD, except the main character is more of a badass, and the ecchi scenes became borderline hentai after a while lmao.

Here's one of the too good OSTs, sounding a lot like the Fairy Tail theme, I got the sense it was the Fairy Tail composer when I heard the music, and was right. 

Yeah that's a nice track

• Like 1