UnevenEdge

One Piece Pirate Power Hour Episodes: 646 and 647 Discussion!

The epic swashbuckling adventure continues with a full hour and more seafaring banter from T.O.M. and S.A.R.A.!

Your voyage for tonight (12/9/23) is:

• Episode 646: "The Legendary Pirate! Don Chinjao!!"
  • Episode 647: "Light And Shadow! Darkness Behind Dressrosa!!"

1 AM TONIGHT, ONLY TOONAMI!!

• Like 2

Yeah, but admittedly the end of it was funny watching her roast his ass for it.

She said Zoro got himself lost in a circle 27 times! 🤣🤣🤣

28 if you count him ending up going in a circle again to end up back at her where she ended up apologizing and he picked her back up 🤣

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, rpgamer said:

I began to wonder, watching last week, how much screentime Zoro would still have if you trimmed out all of the "you're going the wrong way" padding. Genuinely adds nothing at all but filling time.

It is nearly 6 minutes into the episode after the OP and recap too.  This is like what Bleach used to do haha.

Just now, ben0119 said:

It is nearly 6 minutes into the episode after the OP and recap too.  This is like what Bleach used to do haha.

episode pacing issues are nothing new. they say it got really bad around fishman island, though i really liked that arc. some people i know say this arc makes it really, really noticeable later on. but so far it feels fine to me

• Like 1

Wearing him like a suit.  That is some real body horror there.

Strong and tough but a softy haha.

Fused and they are the ultimate combo!

Yeah but that power only works if the other person cooperates with you...

JoJo punching barrage. 🤣

Don't call him short!

10 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

episode pacing issues are nothing new. they say it got really bad around fishman island, though i really liked that arc. some people i know say this arc makes it really, really noticeable later on. but so far it feels fine to me

Well I didn't really think about the OP and recap time until the Zoro wandering was brought up as possible padding haha.  I believe it is done as a plot device to keep Zoro out of the action until later. 

But I take it the manga doesn't cut to Zoro wandering around as often, or for as long.

But yeah so far it is decent.  Like I said we had the same thing with Bleach haha.