UnevenEdge

IGPX Remastered DST Double-Header Discussion

Even though I'm going to buy the blu-ray anyway, it would still be cool if we get the rest of the two seasons of the remaster on here. Those two eps looked and sounded real nice.

Saw a couple of articles mention the show is actually joining the block at 2:30am to close out the nights going forward but I also saw a tweet from someone from discotek saying that they actually aren't ready yet, so it doesn't seem like that's the case, so maybe it'll happen later?

Edited by DangerMouse

1 hour ago, DangerMouse said:

Even though I'm going to buy the blu-ray anyway, it would still be cool if we get the rest of the two seasons of the remaster on here. Those two eps looked and sounded real nice.

Saw a couple of articles mention the show is actually joining the block at 2:30am to close out the nights going forward but I also saw a tweet from someone from discotek saying that they actually aren't ready yet, so it doesn't seem like that's the case, so maybe it'll happen later?

It’s still in the process but currently these two episodes are scheduled for 2:30am on the next two weeks. Hopefully Jose and Brady can keep up with the weekly schedule.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Dammit, I fell asleep during the 2nd episode and couldn't record it either.

But it's also interesting that the Dr. Stone promo said it's airing at 12:30 this Saturday. Could the FB schedule have been wrong?

No. They have done this before where the on air promo gives the wrong time. Sometimes they fix it, sometimes they don’t. 

• Confused 1