UnevenEdge

RIP HBD Threads

André Toulon

.... I'm not even sure why I started doing that. I think I was just doing it for bots but I felt bad about not acknowledging users so I just roped myself into it.....Or I was doing it to troll someone who no one would ever make a thread for....

Either way, I was kinda wondering how I'd get out of it other than just saying "I'm not doing this anymore" like I did Bdays on FB ( because it's literally every day on FB)

• Like 3

12 hours ago, André Toulon said:

.... I'm not even sure why I started doing that. I think I was just doing it for bots but I felt bad about not acknowledging users so I just roped myself into it.....Or I was doing it to troll someone who no one would ever make a thread for....

Either way, I was kinda wondering how I'd get out of it other than just saying "I'm not doing this anymore" like I did Bdays on FB ( because it's literally every day on FB)

respect

groll.gif

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

i thought you weren't doing them anymore. 

SEE.....I TOLD YOU GUYS HE WAS A BIG TEDDY BEAR!!!!

Well akchually, I said I was wondering how I was gonna get out of it.

It was kind of a cognitive dissonance thing because I didn't think they were coming back and that was my coping mechanism.

I still hate doing them on FB but, IDK...here, I kinda like pretending these people even know who I am.

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Well akchually, I said I was wondering how I was gonna get out of it.

It was kind of a cognitive dissonance thing because I didn't think they were coming back and that was my coping mechanism.

I still hate doing them on FB but, IDK...here, I kinda like pretending these people even know who I am.

i actually like that someone does it.  it's nice to get a little shout out from time to time. 

Spoiler

i won't tell ^anyone^ else that you're a big ole teddy bear. 

• Thanks 2