UnevenEdge

One Piece Episodes 629 & 630 Discussion

9 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Is that the one that got a youtube video? If so, I did end up seeing that even though I had no idea why it was happening.

yeah thats basically where i saw it. I think I watched the new opening. I started reading up on everything from the devil fruits to all the different pirate factions and ended up there somehow.

Jeez what a rabbit whole that is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, saito34 said:

yeah thats basically where i saw it. I think I watched the new opening. I started reading up on everything from the devil fruits to all the different pirate factions and ended up there somehow.

Jeez what a rabbit whole that is.

Oh man, I can't imagine how much we haven't seen yet lol

14 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Is that the one that got a youtube video? If so, I did end up seeing that even though I had no idea why it was happening.

I think I saw a YouTube ad or thumbnail or something.  I don't go on any One Piece pages or watch videos, except for maybe OSTs and OPs and EDs, not sure why that showed up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

He's got the flame flame fruit? So do devil fruits regrow somewhere when the person who consumed them dies then? Are they unique and eternal somehow then? That's quite interesting.

Yes that is pretty much exactly it.  I think it was explained before.  If the fruit regrows in a random location I am wondering how the hell Doflamingo got ahold of it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Oh man, I can't imagine how much we haven't seen yet lol

It's truly insane...It actually made me really interested in trying to catch up. Theres a ton of cool theories and lore that sounded intriguing.

Edited by saito34
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

I think I saw a YouTube ad or thumbnail or something.  I don't go on any One Piece pages or watch videos, except for maybe OSTs and OPs and EDs, not sure why that showed up.

Same, though I guess I also watch some of the one piece dub teaser clips from the CR Dubs (formerly Funi) channel

1 minute ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Artificial? Hmm. Perhaps the smile could allows fakes to be made. I hadn't considered that possibility.

They had mentioned that Doflamingo was using Smile to create an army of man-made Devil Fruit Users, but I think it was a different type of fruit.  So I'm not sure if this is a fake or he somehow managed to find the real one when it re-grew.

• Confused 1

• Top Gun unpinned this topic