UnevenEdge

Both brothers die.  Fucking hell.

It's not even just the assholes being slaughtered, but a bunch of innocent civilians and refugees also.

Eren definitely lived long enough to see himself become the villain LOL.

Edited by ben0119
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, there had to be. I feel like he must have tried but no matter what he tried nothing changed from exactly what he saw play out (like Sasha's death).

You mean Eren looked at all the possible options and settled on this one?  I don't know about that.  Guess we have to wait and see.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Pretty crazy that Annie was conscious all that time.

Armin has a crush on Annie?  So he talked to a rock all this time because was a SIMP! đŸ¤£

So Armin's plan is Talk No Jutsu?  Good luck with that!

Armin is affected by Bertholdt's feelings for Annie since he ate and therefore assimilated him.

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

It's not the only reason since we knew he already liked her even before he got Bertholdt's titan and his memories.

Maybe you're right. I think he DID like her in the early episodes!

But I know Bertholdt had a thing for her too, and 2 Cupid's arrows makes a hell of a crush!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ben0119 said:

I don't even remember Bertholdt having feelings for Annie, but I highly doubt that is the reason.

He did, but from what I remember it was only shown subtly. Reiner revealed it when they were on top of the wall after they and Zeke had that coffee the night before that big final battle. They show a shot or two of Bertholdt sneaking peaks at Annie and he blushes when Reiner tells him that Annie might see him as her knight if he rescues her.

Doesn't really matter though because I agree we know Armin already liked Annie on his own even before he got the Colossal.

And that Eren was lying about it being the only reason he had feelings for Annie or that Mikasa only comes to Eren's defense because of her genetics.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1