UnevenEdge

Holy animation!

I guess the gas they use for the ODM gear is flammable.  Damn it.

What, she survived?!  I guess Hange didn't get stepped on after she fell.

No, that's not it, this is some sort of afterlife.  Hey there's Erwin!

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

You mean Eren looked at all the possible options and settled on this one?  I don't know about that.  Guess we have to wait and see.

No, I don't think he settled on this one after experiencing the options, I was thinking that the way said that made me feel like he made a choice that solidified this path and even when he tried to change certain things from his vision prior to activating the rumbling nothing he did could alter any significant events from changing how they played out like his reaction to Sasha's death and at some point gave in.

Edited by DangerMouse

9 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Holy animation!

I guess the gas they use for the ODM gear is flammable.  Damn it.

What, she survived?!  I guess Hange didn't get stepped on after she fell.

No, that's not it, this is some sort of afterlife.  Hey there's Erwin!

hmmm I guess it could have been the gas too, but I think it was mainly the ridiculous level of heat from those Colossals. Remember they even vaporized the crew on those ships in the last season finale, just from swimming under that fleet.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

I guess it could have been the gas too, but I think it was mainly the ridiculous level of heat from those Colossals. Remember they even vaporized the crew on those ships in the last season finale, just from swimming under that fleet.

Oh ok.  From what I saw, it seemed like the flames got to the gas tanks and then ignited.  But you might be right.  I can't remember if it was ever said if the gas was flammable or not, but it would be pretty ridiculous to only reveal that now, if it hasn't been said before, especially since it resulted in a major character's death.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Eren is too stubborn and won't change his mind about this.

So Eren could use his powers to stop them but is choosing not to?

Eren won't be stopped unless they kill him.  Fuuuuuuuck.

Yeah, if he refuses to stop it's definitely weird that he's purposefully not stopping them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, if he refuses to stop it's definitely weird that he's purposefully not stopping them.

I guess what Reiner said was right.  Eren feels he has gone too far to turn back, so he wants someone else to stop him, if they can.  I think.  Haha.

• Like 2