UnevenEdge

Checkered Past day one lineup

6 hours ago, rpgamer said:

Bit disappointed that Friday was an all-Dexter day. As my day off, might not be thrilled to see if they happen to continue that trend of Friday being one-show blocks or whatever this was.

Fridays look to be one show blocks for the time being. Eds next week and Billy and Mandy the week after.

Hopefully the Mon-Thur lineup does better than the 2 hour marathons on Fridays so they don’t make every day a marathon of one show.

On 9/3/2023 at 6:41 PM, [classic swim] said:

And apparently whatever that ACME thing is now happens to be Adult Swim’s because of this decision. 

“No shit, Sherlock. They absorbed all of 5PM.” Well, some folks are shocked, apparently. I’ve never watched the shit so I have absolutely no idea.

It was a neat concept for having a co-viewing night. No more PG-13 movies on CN time I guess.

• Like 1

I'm pretty much always out before Billy & Mandy, so marathon is about all I've seen of it. Have they already aired the Little Rock of Horrors episode in previous weeks? Would maybe be kinda cool if Voltaire (who wrote/sang the Brains! song) knew one of his early creations was back on the air.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

I'm pretty much always out before Billy & Mandy, so marathon is about all I've seen of it. Have they already aired the Little Rock of Horrors episode in previous weeks? Would maybe be kinda cool if Voltaire (who wrote/sang the Brains! song) knew one of his early creations was back on the air.

Yes they have 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, rpgamer said:

Looks like they're maybe dropping the Friday marathons for normal scheduling.

There was a mistake yesterday and the Dexter marathon aired then. Seems their “fix” was airing yesterday’s skipped schedule today rather than doubling down on Dexter. Should go back to normal next week so long as they keep the tapes straight.

• 3 months later...

Whether you love or hate Cow and Chicken, I would have preferred to see it alongside three other shows, rather than all at once. Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Kids Next Door, Foster's Home, Samurai Jack, Camp Lazlo, even Captain Planet. And those are just the heavy hitters.

Heck, why aren't I Am Weasel and Evil Con Carne also permanently added to Fridays? If I'm being pedantic about this, anyway.

• Like 1