UnevenEdge

Had two surprise visitors today

molarbear

11 hours ago, discolé monade said:

ooooh. they are gonna' be in SO much trouble when mom/dad find them. no treats today guys. 

She did drive by looking for them

I had the gloves on because the clay will leave stains everywhere (also why I wasn't loving on the the pups) right as I was in the most inconvenient position under the bush on the left I heard this very quiet "Pardon me" and I was like "it's gotta be for someone else, I haven't seen anyone else out... but I'm going to ignore this." and then the inevitable 2nd "Pardon me" happened and I when I turned I smacked my face right into a limb as I was half squatting, I fell right on my ass while simultaneously trying to avoid the few plants I have under there. It was like trying to play a drunk game of twister with quicksand.

Finally I just said "I saw them, they went that way" and pointed.. while my leg was still halfway snagged in the death snare

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Heshi said:

Aww coolies meow.

I had a deer hanging out in my yard last week.

HEEEESSSSSHIIIIIIII

Those are in the backyard!

I have a game cam set up to capture them when they eat the morning glories on the fence.... also whatever was knocking the bird feeders out of the tree

It was a raccoon

Edited by molarbear
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, molarbear said:

HEEEESSSSSHIIIIIIII

Those are in the backyard!

I have a game cam set up to capture them when they eat the morning glories on the fence.... also whatever was knocking the bird feeders out of the tree

It was a raccoon

Teeheehee teh Heshi indeed meow and she's on teh estrogen meow🙂

aww hungry deer and a psycho raccoon 😄

• Like 1

5 hours ago, molarbear said:

She did drive by looking for them

I had the gloves on because the clay will leave stains everywhere (also why I wasn't loving on the the pups) right as I was in the most inconvenient position under the bush on the left I heard this very quiet "Pardon me" and I was like "it's gotta be for someone else, I haven't seen anyone else out... but I'm going to ignore this." and then the inevitable 2nd "Pardon me" happened and I when I turned I smacked my face right into a limb as I was half squatting, I fell right on my ass while simultaneously trying to avoid the few plants I have under there. It was like trying to play a drunk game of twister with quicksand.

Finally I just said "I saw them, they went that way" and pointed.. while my leg was still halfway snagged in the death snare

i love how much you love mother earth. you always have body parts deep into her. 

move along. 

also, the visual of your kerfuffle is a great image.  X ]

finally, -3 pts for not getting any puppy love. 

18 hours ago, discolé monade said:

i love how much you love mother earth. you always have body parts deep into her. 

move along. 

also, the visual of your kerfuffle is a great image.  X ]

finally, -3 pts for not getting any puppy love. 

let me help you out with that

butt 2.jpg

• Haha 3