UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode #626 "Caesar GOES MISSING!?..." Discussion

1 minute ago, Roymustang1990 said:

This episode seems like filler

Someone else said this last week.  You guys both had the right instinct.

I just had to check during the commercial to confirm.  Both this week and next week are filler. 🤣

https://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/one-piece/caesar-goes-missing-pirate-alliance-makes-sortie

I'm surprised something as drastic as Caesar getting kidnapped would happen in a filler episode. 🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Someone else said this last week.  You guys both had the right instinct.

I just had to check during the commercial to confirm.  Both this week and next week are filler. 🤣

https://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/one-piece/caesar-goes-missing-pirate-alliance-makes-sortie

I'm surprised something as drastic as Caesar getting kidnapped would happen in a filler episode. 🤣

Ah I see.thanks for confirming . This was a guess on my part as I don't remember watching this episode in sub a while back,as I was skipping all the filler 

• Like 1

Ah I see.thanks for confirming . This was a guess on my part as I don't remember watching this episode in sub a while back,as I was skipping all the filler 

One Piece has a small amount of filler.  Maybe because the style of the chapters makes them pretty dense with content, and Toei mostly resorts to padding things.  Only 9% according to Anime Filler List, and go figure we end up on some this week and next week lol.

At least now I am less annoyed by the ridiculously huge ship lol.

• Haha 1

If this dugong character wasn't filler only, he or she could have been an actual new member of the straw hats maybe

So the dugong was filler in Alabasta too?  I could see this causing issues if they were canon haha.

• Haha 1

Just now, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

That ability seems way too OP to not have some major drawback or weakness.

I was just thinking the same thing!  I thought he was creating minions, but instead he's controlling them.  I'm not sure which is more over-powered lol.

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

So the dugong was filler in Alabasta too?  I could see this causing issues if they were canon haha.

Yeah,if dugong was really part of the alabasta arc,then we should seen him or her join the straws back in that arc and not Robin,instead we got Robin at the end of the Alabasta arc

• Like 1