UnevenEdge

First trailer for Rick and Morty the Anime released, actual Rick and Morty confirms Justin Roiland’s replacement will be a soundalike

Jman

23 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

Ironically, the upcoming SDS anime is from the same studio as this, so at the very least it's guaranteed to look better than RWBY Meets Batfleck and Subparman.

At this point any comparison to Rooster Teeth or Bardel will have me go “it ain’t THAT bad.”

3 hours ago, 3ngag3 said:

Well, at least it looks better than the new Seven Deadly Sins movie which looks like it was animated by Rooster Teeth.

NEW MOVIE? Uhh didn't the anime end years ago?

I still need to force myself to finish that crap. First season was amazing. Shame about the rest.

1 hour ago, Daos said:

I still need to force myself to finish that crap. First season was amazing. Shame about the rest.

This new one is kind of a sequel series that sets up the actual sequel anime Four Knights of The Apocalypse.

15 minutes ago, 3ngag3 said:

This new one is kind of a sequel series that sets up the actual sequel anime Four Knights of The Apocalypse.

Sequel? 

Uhhh why would they do this after the sound mocking the last seasons received?

On 7/21/2023 at 10:35 PM, Daos said:

I watched the first season of Seven Deadly Sins and it was pretty good.  Were the other seasons bad?  For one thing, the story seemed effectively finished. 

I also heard something crappy happened in the manga right after the first season left off and it wasn't dealt with until much later.

21 hours ago, ben0119 said:

I watched the first season of Seven Deadly Sins and it was pretty good.  Were the other seasons bad?  For one thing, the story seemed effectively finished. 

I also heard something crappy happened in the manga right after the first season left off and it wasn't dealt with until much later.

Ehhh the story goes into nutty territory, the animation becomes slideshow quality, and the power scaling reaches DBZ levels of silliness.