UnevenEdge

How much hair is too much hair for a child?

fuggnificent

I looked at old pictures of my kid ..2 years ago her hair was at the middle of her back..now its at her waist. I cant style it and she wont let me comb it...i have to hire my cousin to do her hair. Now remember...she 7. Her hair is still growing. I personally think its long enough and i want to cut it if it touches her bottom. My mom pitches a fit at the very mention of cutting her hair. This is the same woman that wouldn't cut my brothers hair when he was 1 and it was all down his back and my dad was pissed because everyone thought he was a girl.

Anyway...my child is slowly turning into cousin it and my mom wont let me help her.  What i do?

Dont you have that backwards?  Are you drunk?

No, you're the little sister....I've been saying that ever since your mom took her on a trip on the train and left you at home....I said parents take the responsible child with them while the retarded child usually has to stay home.

No, you're the little sister....I've been saying that ever since your mom took her on a trip on the train and left you at home....I said parents take the responsible child with them while the retarded child usually has to stay home.

Im not a child and it wasnt like that at all. My mom was needed in another state and i had no one to watch madison so she went with my mom.

Thinking like this is doing you no good.

No fuggz, you're the child.....You're the one that throws tantrums, acts out, wonders why everyone isn't going out of their way to do things for her and that has a problem comprehending the simplest consequences to your actions.  My thinking is on point.

Your way of thinking is only putting you in an early grave. Im just having fun.

Your way of thinking is only putting you in an early grave. Im just having fun.

You know, that MiniGhost dude told me my way of thinking is what will get Trump reelected........I like that you've proven to me that he's exactly on your level of mental retardation........Not sure how putting in mirror in y'all faces is indicative of the bad things yet to come.