UnevenEdge

So ... it's a one of these Mondays

Vamped

1 hour ago, Vamped said:

I asked if there was just the lens or whatever the clear part is called that I could just pop in place and they said I'd probably have to get a whole new assembly thingie

You definitely can do it yourself, but it isn't cheap for the part so going the insurance route is probably the right thing.  I had something similar happen to my pickup, though no tailight damage.  All of the sudden, I had like five white pinstripes on the driver's side of my bed and I have no idea how that fucker did it.  I can't complain to much though since it was parked in the street and I have to expect it.  Getting your car fucked up in the gated apartment complex parking is absolutely bullshit.

You know that mother fucker is around, you just don't know who it is.

14 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I mean, yeah.  It shouldn't be too hard to find the damage on the other car.

Yeah ... but I can't  make them confess. Plus its hard to be threatening dragging around a little kid. I have been driving through the parkinglot slowly looking though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vamped said:

Yeah ... but I can't  make them confess. Plus its hard to be threatening dragging around a little kid. I have been driving through the parkinglot slowly looking though. 

Well, you don't want to be the one to confront them.... that's a bad idea regardless.  The best you can do is send the pic to the insurance company and let them decide that they're too lazy to do anything about it.

• Like 1

Bro ... this is the dumbest shit ever.

The insurance company sent my rental reservation to an Enterprise across town .... and there's literally one next door to the repair shop. 

I made the reservation for my pick up, confirmed it ... still sitting at the repair shop

I called Enterprise (again) 

Oh uhm we're sending someone rn 

What was the point?? 

• Like 3