UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode #622 "Touching Reunion" Discussion

12 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Yeah why the hell would Nami trust the Navy with these kids' safety?!

Yeah taking them to Vegapunk sounds like a terrible idea.  That was Caesar's boss.

Yup, she was speaking the truth.

Tashigi's taking on quite the big burden if she's gonna uphold it.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

Well there's no way the Straw Hats would want to sail back to all those kids' homes anyway.  Talk about backtracking.

Because Tashigi is a woman?  Nami's mom was in the Navy?  Why do I not remember that?  Well I think we can trust Tashigi, in any case.

2 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Kin'emon's okay somehow? That mean the new poison only petrified people and kept them alive inside? Then does that mean all the other folks who got stoned on the island are okay, too?

I theorized that maybe Kinemon made himself a special suit to survive, but it doesn't seem to be the case.  I'm not sure what to think then haha.  If it didn't actually kill them, then Caesar is an even bigger failure!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Kin'emon's okay somehow? That mean the new poison only petrified people and kept them alive inside? Then does that mean all the other folks who got stoned on the island are okay, too?

Yeah, I wonder too. Are they gonna tell us?

Just now, AnimationFan14 said:

These moments of peace for all sides is rare in One Piece but you just love to see it when it presents itself 

Yeah, this was truly a feel-good episode, and really only SUPERMAN has ended on a cliffhanger so far tonight!

Who saw that coming?

• Like 1

Just now, OwlChemist81 said:

Yeah, this was truly a feel-good episode, and really only SUPERMAN has ended on a cliffhanger so far tonight!

Who saw that coming?

Hah.  Doflamingo was supposed to show up at some point.  I guess he isn't as fast as I thought haha.

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Their target is Kaido.

Luffy wants to crush all four emperors?!  Even Shanks?!

Guess so. How else are you supposed to become King of the Pirates? Well, besides by finding the One Piece of course. Even if you find it though, gotta be strong enough to make sure nobody takes it from you.

6 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Hah.  Doflamingo was supposed to show up at some point.  I guess he isn't as fast as I thought haha.

"How fast are flamingos?

Flamingos travel at approximately 35 miles per hour (mph) over short distances, but they can fly upwards of 40 mph during long-distance flights with supportive winds."

Not really very fast for a bird, unsurprisingly.

• Haha 1