UnevenEdge

remember, the toaster oven wars.

1 hour ago, The_annoying_one said:

Because, until I receive a “cease and desist” order, I’m calling BS on this.

50 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Exactly. I haven't heard anything either.

i'm not surprised.

41 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

It begs the question, why would anyone want to vote for a team of Packard-loving liars?!

i dont' like being called a liar. 

13 minutes ago, Gemini said:

That was for the previous challenge. Not sure that applies here. We could get a ruling from @scoobdog for clarification, if you'd like.

I mean, when I made that meme earlier and troll-dropped it here, Scoob gave it a Thanks react. It must not be too against the rules. Some clarification would be nice, though.

• Like 1

Just now, The_annoying_one said:

I mean, when I made that meme earlier and troll-dropped it here, Scoob gave it a Thanks react. It must not be too against the rules. Some clarification would be nice, though.

Pretty sure what disco quoted was scoob saying that referring only to the submission and voting threads. Pretty sure you can post them anywhere else.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Pretty sure what disco quoted was scoob saying that referring only to the submission and voting threads. Pretty sure you can post them anywhere else.

I think you are exactly right. We (both sides) spammed the meme thread quite a bit in the last challenge, and nobody got in trouble for that.