UnevenEdge

a dream journal thread, describe your dreams!

Lynnrael

Last night is the first dream I remember anything from in weeks...

Some invasion scenario trying to shoot badies in the tree line using a pistol , think I missed half of them, then got a rifle and was bitxhing that it didn't have an ACOG then a highway chase with choppers carrying tanks and shipping containers then idk reality got funky and I don't remember the rest...

Guess I've played too much homefront and call of duty and battlefield...

meow

I was typing this out and frankly I just don't wanna because it's old now.

Basically I was in a mall and I needed to pee....this didn't trigger me to wake up or even realize I was dreaming right away so I was running around looking for a bathroom.

Finally, I go in this store and the girl running it says it's in back.....before I can say thank you, she starts roasting me....just going in. 

She capped on my shoes, my clothes, my hair and I was trying to roast her back but the insults were non-stop so I went looking for the bathroom, but she was following me.... still cutting loose on me.

I finally found the bathroom but couldn't piss because she's still lighting me up....I finally wake up, realizing I have to pee for real and I hear my son just going hard on some kid on the mic. The whole time it was him but I my dream it was this store clerk.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Well, I guess that's on me for assuming you knew who Body Count was.... As they say about when you ass/u/me things.

See, Body Count is a side band Ice-T had in the 90s. I've heard them described as a metal band, but they sound more like a punk band to me, but I guess that's neither here nor there. Anyway, they had an extremely controversial song called Cop Killer. Got them raked over the coals by white police lovers all over the country. So when in your dream you said that band shot the cop(s) on stage during the show, that made me think of that Body Count song. And the crowd cheering for the cops getting shot being Body Count fans and fans of the Cop Killer song specifically.

Joke killed.

That's kind of obscure.

• 1 month later...

Ok, I'm not sure what's happening in my brain but here goes.

Now I would like to point out, this dream seemed really long, but it all happened in the span of like 30 minutes because I was just here talking to a user in PMs and when I awoke, it said I sent my message 32 minutes ago.

So it started out as me....like in a first person view. I was out in the woods and came across this old house.  In the house was an elderly black dude and he asked me to stay for dinner. 

The more he talked toe, I realized his intentions were sexual, so I took off running. As I was running, he came out of nowhere with a dog and a rifle and said I could never get away from him in these woods.  At this point it changed from 1st person to 3rd.... I'm like omnipresent and the guy was suddenly a tall, slender guy that looked a bit like Bokeem Woodbine (Google if it matters and you don't know). So the old guy shoots a hom in the leg....as he begs for his life, he shoots him in the back of the head, basically leaving his brain exposed.

I'm thinking dude has to be dead but the old guy pours some fluid on his head and it heals.  He then loads him up on a truck that came out of nowhere and drives him back to the house.

I guess some time has passed because the shot dude is older now (the old guy that shot him looks the same) and they are like he ng out in an old rocking chair when the door opens. 

It's the old dudes son and some woman. The son says he wants the dad to meed the fiance and for some reason the son gets mad at Bokeem and says he was looking at his wife.

A fight breaks out and Bokeem stabs the son and fiance with scissors and takes off running. This time he runs in the opposite direction into a swamp and find a highway where the cars just drive off into this swamp like it's normal. The police come and shoot the old dude, arrests Bokeem and I see a news article with Bokeem in a casket and Morgan Freeman saying he died 40 years later in prison.

Oh, and the setting was kinda like the color purple...it wasn't modern.

Normally I blame my TV playing for shit like this but this was just my brain because my TV was just on the match making screen for guilty gear. 

I.....I just don't know what to do with this homoerotic, Reconstruction era tale of rape and murder. Like seriously, wtf.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

I don't know wtf is happening but my brain is apparently having a rent free week and just displaying dreams with toxic people I no longer think about and my deepest darkest thoughts about harming/getting revenge on them.

Years ago, I would lap shit like this up but frankly, seeing the dumb shot I could possibly do that gets me locked up forever for because of someone who likely isn't even thinking about me at all is exhausting.

I usually enjoy a nice nap between 6-10, then I stay up long enough to take my midnight meds and doze off at my leisure, but now I don't even feel like I got my nap...just frustrated and annoyed.

• Sad 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Had one of those dreams that I woke myself up to from talking.

It’s happened at least a couple times in recent months. Sometimes you can get by fake-talking in a dream, but I’ll have moments where I realize I can’t actually speak and so I fight nerve/muscle to speak louder with my mouth.

• Like 1