UnevenEdge

NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN

EPISODE 444

Leaving the Village

Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 442 Discussion - Forums - MyAnimeList.net

On the instruction of the devious Shimura Danzo, Sasuke departs the village on his way to Orochimaru. After incapacitating Kakashi, he....wait what? "incapacitating Kakashi???" Oh, right, this is filler.

The Infinite Tsukuyomi fanfic fever dream continues. But, hey, we get to see Gekko Hayate again. And maybe Sai will finally show up, huh? 

ONLY TOONAMI

Edited by CorbeauKarasu
  • Like 2

Now the dad will probably be even more disappointed and probably won't like Sasuke "cheating" by getting power from Orochimaru.

Who was the ninja with the flame dragons that beat Sasuke?

Also, I know this is a stupid question, but why are there no notable female Uchihas?  I know they got genocided and the filler writers didn't want to make new characters for this arc, but still.  Of all the survivors and past notable members all of them are guys?!

• Like 2

Did you honestly think the kids would listen to the lock down?  Extra training LOL.

Of course Anbu were already sent out to... no, they weren't sent to stop Sasuke, but to help him escape?!  You bastard Danzo!  And ordered them to take out Naruto and Shikamaru.  What a piece of work!

https://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden/jiraiya-ninja-scrolls-tale-naruto-hero-–-rogue-ninja

Hey we only have 6 filler episodes left after this!

7 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Was looking for an Ino gif to respond with and now this one came up 

BlackandwhiteElectricChital-size_restric

What episode is that from?!

Also for some reason my searches keep turning up low quality images.  Not sure the deal is.  At least this one is decent.

96a7cf51788ce9fd41d9cee24eec9b70.thumb.png.0ae9dcb24300501e5fa56af7b50b2488.png

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Nice one!

That gif was from Shippuden episode 105 according to youtube

png-clipart-thumb-hip-cheek-thigh-finger

Just found this.  Seems like it is harder to find good pics when you try to look for PG sexy pics haha.  But "Ino Yamanaka hot" worked better than "Naruto Ino hot."  It also causes problems when the name of the show and a character are the same haha.

Wow, how did I forget something like that?  Well, 105 was a long time ago haha.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

png-clipart-thumb-hip-cheek-thigh-finger

Just found this.  Seems like it is harder to find good pics when you try to look for PG sexy pics haha.  But "Ino Yamanaka hot" worked better than "Naruto Ino hot."  It also causes problems when the name of the show and a character are the same haha.

Nice find.

Yup, that's true lol

Edited by DangerMouse

• Top Gun unpinned this topic