UnevenEdge

Just a song before they go...

tsar4

39 minutes ago, Seight said:

"They're releasing a new Beatles song" Hey, that's neat!

"It was partly edited by A.I." I don't know how I feel about that!

Extracted, according to Sir Paul.  I always wondered why they couldn't find a way to pull a voice out of a bunch of background noise, I mean I get that there's a frequency range to the human voice and a ton of other stuff can fall into that range.  It looks like AI can separate that voice from the garbage.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tsar4 said:

Extracted, according to Sir Paul.  I always wondered why they couldn't find a way to pull a voice out of a bunch of background noise, I mean I get that there's a frequency range to the human voice and a ton of other stuff can fall into that range.  It looks like AI can separate that voice from the garbage.

Pretty sure a high end mixer can do it...But i may be misinterpreting what you're saying.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Pretty sure a high end mixer can do it...But i may be misinterpreting what you're saying.

Not so sure.  A mixer can isolate a range, but everything within that range will come over.  They are able to tell AI, "John sounds like this, go find his voice in all the sludge on this tape and isolate it."

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

SMH….soon he’ll do a The Beatles concert with him and ringo. Lennon and Harrison will be AI holograms

do not like. Do not want 

I don't think anything like that will happen while the Sir Paul, Sir Ringo or Yoko are around.  In fact, I'd bet that their kids (Sean, Julian, Stella, etc.) would sue as well once they're gone, should someone try it.

• Like 2