UnevenEdge

holy shit roswell did happen

ghostrek

Just now, [classic swim] said:

Just a goof. Congrats on the find.

Holy shit it's not even funny to me it's like a fuck all this times I posted an ASMB about forming Starfleet for real We need a form    star fleet for real!

Space Force does not count

• Haha 1

Just now, ghostrek said:

Holy shit it's not even funny to me it's like a fuck all this times I posted an ASMB about forming Starfleet for real We need a form    star fleet for real!

Space Force does not count

I wish I could still be amazed or impressed by alien stuff but I won’t until one of those motherfuckers rolls up and starts talking to me.

7 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

i am saying it donald Trump is an extraterrestrial 

Why would you insult them like that? 

If you put that fat lard in a g-force simulator, he'd cover the entire inside with grease and poop. If he was an alien, we wouldn't have to deal with him since he would have skipped Earth and tried to land on the sun because it's 'shinier'. 

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

If you put that fat lard in a g-force simulator, he'd cover the entire inside with grease and poop. If he was an alien, we wouldn't have to deal with him since he would have skipped Earth and tried to land on the sun because it's 'shinier'. 

sorry

2 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

sorry

Naw, its all good. ;)

But Dumpy is not an alien. He would have bragged about that by now and tried to use that as an excuse for why he should be dictator for life instead of crying about how everything is rigged against him. His base is stupid enough to back that. 

22 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Hardly anything to feel insulted about really. It's far too hysterical a notion to be taken seriously after all. I mean, if you had to pick someone to speculate about being an  alien, I think it'd make a lot more sense to go with someone who comes off as being more highly evolved, rather than someone obviously so much less. :RoboWink:

• Like 3