UnevenEdge

Unicorn Warriors: Eternal Marathon Discussion because I guess we need one...

1 minute ago, atomicinumatt said:

I will probably be casually watching the marathon tonight. Not sure how many of you will be around. 

I have been too busy the past couple Saturdays to post and I miss yallllll 

Watching the season finale since I haven't seen it yet, but I'll be sticking around after that too so I'll be in and out watching as well and posting occasionally. Need the Toonami relaxation distraction.

Oh so that's why, miss you too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Watching the season finale since I haven't seen it yet, but I'll be sticking around after that too so I'll be in and out watching as well and posting occasionally. Need the Toonami relaxation distraction.

Oh so that's why, miss you too.

Yea I could definitely use the Toonami relaxation too! 

This will be my first time viewing the finale as well. Hope it ends on a good note! 

11 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

I will probably be casually watching the marathon tonight. Not sure how many of you will be around. 

I have been too busy the past couple Saturdays to post and I miss yallllll 

I'll be sticking around most likely through out the marathon and I have been missing you as well!

• Like 1

Ep title on my box made me think that this was going to be a "season finale" and not a wrap up.

Plus a few said a couple of weeks ago it didn't feel like there was any way this could wrap up in just 10 eps. It needs to be a longer show. So hopefully this means it's getting it.

• Like 2

Just now, DangerMouse said:

Ep title on my box made me think that this was going to be a "season finale" and not a wrap up.

Plus a few said a couple of weeks ago it didn't feel like there was any way this could wrap up in just 10 eps. It needs to be a longer show. So hopefully this means it's getting it.

I think there is definitely going to be more. Has a season 2 been confirmed? This is all I could find with a very quick google search. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Season 2 not only could thrown some really crazy intense shit our way but the plot of a daughter seeking to help her mother who is the heart of The Evil is certainly compelling 

• Like 2

Just now, AnimationFan14 said:

Season 2 not only could thrown some really crazy intense shit our way but the plot of a daughter seeking to help her mother who is the heart of The Evil is certainly compelling 

Yeah, good cliffhanger with that.

• Like 1

• OwlChemist81 locked, unlocked and unpinned this topic