UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode 369 Discussion

StarPanda

admittedly it does kinda make me sad that anime is now just an "adults only" thing on CN

I hope Disney xD has success with anime enough that they develop an anime specific block for it like the original Toonami

Disney xD Didn't have much success with Naruto Or Doraemon....it does make me depressed that anime is seen as just a thing for Horny Adults ANd Insomniacs now

Disney xD Didn't have much success with Naruto Or Doraemon....it does make me depressed that anime is seen as just a thing for Horny Adults ANd Insomniacs now

they've had decent success with Yokai watch though

and Pokemon has a built in fanbase

more often than CN did(they only aired pokemon  at 7 am on Saturday and never showed reruns)

is CN not gonna have poemon anymore? it's one of the few respites I have from the onslaught of terrible Teen Titan episodes that air as soon as I wake up in the morning. Pokemon, Gumball, CLarence, and Steven Universe are a blessing when I'm sick of being offended by endless, daily TTG marathons

is CN not gonna have poemon anymore? it's one of the few respites I have from the onslaught of terrible Teen Titan episodes that air as soon as I wake up in the morning. Pokemon, Gumball, CLarence, and Steven Universe are a blessing when I'm sick of being offended by endless, daily TTG marathons

CN sold their anime licenses to Disney, Disney now has Beyblade and Pokemon and they're producing a megaman anime  with Dentsu and man of action as well

I thought Kuma cancelled out the attack (some sort of nullification ability?) and Perona ran away right when she saw that.  But, Nami says Perona simply disappeared?  Wait a minute!  Kuma is putting people in that "BIBLE" like Pegasus puts people in cards!

So much epicness.  Zoro, so badass.

This new sword is heavier and stronger, but slower.  Zoro will take some time to get used to it.

God damn this Zoro vs. Oars fight is awesome, and it looks nice, too!

See, now this is a way to take Luffy out of the action that makes sense and isn't obnoxious and transparently lazy.  If Luffy has to be removed from the battlefield so the others can have something to do or for the purposes of drawing out tension, let's have more of this and less of "HURDUR I'M STUCK IN WALLS."

Kuma is as tall as Moria?!

So BlackBeard is the new Warlord who replaced Crocodile?  Nice to see plot moving forward on that front.  But, did Ace survive that fight?

Hahaha Moria didn't take that well.  Yeah, go ahead and underestimate Luffy and the Straw Hats.  That's always worked out so well for everyone else up until now.

The Government SHOULD be afraid of them.

Whuuaaah cockpit?!  That's what that canvas piece was covering!

Rofl Oars Bomber.

Gah that is freaky!  Enough of the body horror, Oda!

Why are we hiding the faces of these two rando shadow victims?

Oars is more dangerous than ever with a manager like Moria in his corner!

The final battle is set.  Defeat Oars w/Moria then defeat Moria.  We'll finally get to see Moria himself fight!  It's been teased and built up for so long!

Usopp saved!  SALT!  It's Brook!  And he's doing something!  Contributing! 

The final act of this arc is excellent.  The way everything is coming together and paying off, Kuma's surprise appearance, just what is happening, it's great.