UnevenEdge

Food Wars! The Fifth Plate Episode 1 (74) Discussion

8 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Fuck I miss that show so much 

That show was pretty bad.

Remember when this happened.  Were we really supposed to take this seriously?!  I thought it was hilarious!

Edited by ben0119

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

That show was pretty bad.

Remember when this happened.  Were we really supposed to take this seriously?!  I thought it was hilarious!

I still loved it. Was not the best show objectively at all but its really nostalgic for me 

Also I hate U2 haha 

Edited by atomicinumatt
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Was one of my faves back in the day. That and Wolfs Rain and Witch Hunter Robin! 

Hell yeah, loved both of those shows. Both of those were so unique and good.

Wolf's Rain was great.

Have also always followed Shukou Murase thanks to Witch Hunter Robin (some flaws in the middle but loved it and you can see the refinement over his shows). Loved Ergo Proxy, Gangsta, and Genocidal Organ all of which he went on to direct after that. And he's currently directing the Gundam movies for Hathaway's Flash.

I could definitely feel WHR in Ergo Proxy.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DangerMouse said:

Hell yeah, loved both of those shows. Both of those were so unique and good.

Wolf's Rain was great.

Have also always followed Shukou Murase thanks to Witch Hunter Robin (some flaws in the middle but loved it and you can see the refinement over his shows). Loved Ergo Proxy, Gangsta, and Genocidal Organ all of which he went on to direct after that. And he's currently directing the Gundam movies for Hathaway's Flash.

I could definitely feel WHR in Ergo Proxy.

I don't remember Witch Hunter Robin being that, uh, memorable, haha.  But it wasn't bad. 

Wolf's Rain was better, but I had bad memories associated with it, and swore off ever watching it again.  I suppose I'm not really bothered by the girl I associated with that show anymore, and it's been many years and I've changed a lot since then.  So maybe I could watch it again.  But I do remember it was pretty depressing too so maybe not haha.

I never saw those other shows you mentioned but sounds like they might be worth checking out.

• Like 1