UnevenEdge

Bro wtaf

cyberbully

The article starts iff fine. "We must prserve the permafrost, there is much to learn and climate change is melting it"....

To the jarring tone shift " these shiity viruses only attack single cell life....lets find more of that shit we found in that cave woman's lungs that cause that influenza strain to be released."

I get it, its all in the name of science....which i generally support....but why are we looking for viruses.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/08/world/permafrost-virus-risk-climate-scn/index.html

Edited by 1pooh4u
Placed article in OP
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I think the idea behind studying ancient viruses in a semi-controlled environment [aka before they have a chance to re-invade the world en masse due to permanent defrosting ] is some of them are the basic bitch of more modern viruses so figuring out how to take apart the simple one will help us figure out how to pop the modern ones. 

Then again, it's just a matter of time before they reanimate mutant dino measles because you can't be sure of what you are playing with until you've identified it. 

• D'oh 1