UnevenEdge

I’m sitting completely in the dark right now.

A wise choice indeed. Did you know 6 pence would be roughly equivalent to an American half dollar? Don’t check the sources I’m pretty keen to both currencies, as they follow suit in lines, as it were.

oh you want a few Ehrgeiz. I’ll have to check around. Hear tales of an offloading but not sure of coin authenticity.

11 minutes ago, Lemming said:

You CANNOT have any more of my jizz. We’re in translation. Flux

Wait. Who wants your jizz? I don't want your jizz. You think I want your jizz? I don't want your jizz.

Who wants your jizz?

4 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I…was not aware of that. Sorry.

I had heard about that. I had just forgotten. I wonder what Musket did to deserve to get banned? (This is a rhetorical question. I don't need to know.)

2 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

I had heard about that. I had just forgotten. I wonder what Musket did to deserve to get banned? (This is a rhetorical question. I don't need to know.)

Price I pay for not really paying attention to much board drama, I guess. But now that I know what he did, I sincerely apologize for bringing him up.

2 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Do it! 

Did you get a new tv yet or fix the broken one?

But….but…..posting. 😛

No, my TV is still broken. It still works. The picture is just warped where my nephew hit it. I would have to watch it on my phone, which would mean no more posting for a while. Decisions, decisions.

• Haha 1

So…..the gummy last night…..

This was a different kind than I took last time, and it made for one weird night. I stayed on my couch most of the night. Got up around 9 to use the bathroom, and noticed that I could barely move. I mean, I could move, but it felt like I was moving through water. Like my body was doing the opposite of what my brain was telling it to do.
Weirdest thing, though, was that I still had complete control over my thoughts and actions, for the most part.

I don’t believe I’ll be taking this gummy again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

So…..the gummy last night…..

This was a different kind than I took last time, and it made for one weird night. I stayed on my couch most of the night. Got up around 9 to use the bathroom, and noticed that I could barely move. I mean, I could move, but it felt like I was moving through water. Like my body was doing the opposite of what my brain was telling it to do.
Weirdest thing, though, was that I still had complete control over my thoughts and actions, for the most part.

I don’t believe I’ll be taking this gummy again.

I wonder if some of these gummies are just putting synthetic cannabinoids in them? Those shits are no good for ya! 

4 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

I wonder if some of these gummies are just putting synthetic cannabinoids in them? Those shits are no good for ya! 

I honestly don’t know what they put in it. Also, the strongest thing I ever take is Benadryl. I don’t even drink. That may be why it had/is having such a strong effect on me.

• Haha 1