UnevenEdge

Elimination time (poll locks Sunday after midnight...Monday morning to be clear)

André Toulon

Who shall we feed to the ASMBeast  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your sacrifice(s)

• Pooh
    • Gemini
    • Seight
    • Stilgar
    • Vela
    • Buddy
    • Blueraven1999
    • DragonSigner
    • Ghostrek
    • Molarbear
    • The_Annoying_one
    • Doomer
    • Newbluntsworth

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/13/23 at 06:01 AM

Here are the submissions.  #4=Ric is not on the chopping block.  He has appeased the beast and was granted immunity.  For the sake of the game and since everyone didn't participate (no like it was required) All members will be put on the block.  Possibly saving a few that didn't play....This is just the first round so lets not get salty about how did they move on without playing....Just need to see if less or more need to be eliminated at once....And to get a better idea of what to do if someone doesn't or for some reason CAN'T participate.

the people with the top 5 votes will be eliminated....

RN, we aren't being hard core with the eliminations just to see how round will work after some people have been removed.  IDK if this'll work how I like so bear with me here.

1=Pooh

2=Gemini

3=Buddy

4=Ric

5=Stilgar

6=Seight

7=Vela

pooh.jpeg

gemini.png

me.png

ric.png

stilgar.png

seight.png

image.thumb.png.dded2a8124950b9afef076c8a618680f[1].png

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

It's live and active now....Just as a note, this time voting is anonymous, but I don't know if people not in the group can submit votes, so once I see how that goes, I'll determine if I should make the votes public....I wanted to alleviate any drama with "________ is always gonna vote for me no matter what" shit.  But if it screws up pthe voting process, I may have to make it visible.

Edit....7 votes and 1 is from scoob's alt that he revoked, and i though maybe even if no one else could, I could see who voted but I can't.....So with my brain fresh, I figure the only way to know if outside votes are coming in is if there are more votes than members.

Anyway....

EDIT2: ok so I can turn it off and on just to check.....I should point out that you probably shouldn't vote for yourself, but hey...if you wanna be food, I guess I can't stop you.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, André Toulon said:

It's live and active now....Just as a note, this time voting is anonymous, but I don't know if people not in the group can submit votes, so once I see how that goes, I'll determine if I should make the votes public....I wanted to alleviate any drama with "________ is always gonna vote for me no matter what" shit.  But if it screws up pthe voting process, I may have to make it visible.

Edit....7 votes and 1 is from scoob's alt that he revoked, and i though maybe even if no one else could, I could see who voted but I can't.....So with my brain fresh, I figure the only way to know if outside votes are coming in is if there are more votes than members.

Anyway....

EDIT2: ok so I can turn it off and on just to check.....I should point out that you probably shouldn't vote for yourself, but hey...if you wanna be food, I guess I can't stop you.

Should I vote, or do I just sit back and smirk at mob rule?

image.thumb.png.f721097f973a355310aaec35be1b2c1d.png

For the sake of transparency (and since someone can't be bothered to include the part where he has the most votes for elimination), this is how everything stands right now.

Edited by hornedlizardman
Nevermind.

5 hours ago, hornedlizardman said:

image.thumb.png.f721097f973a355310aaec35be1b2c1d.png

For the sake of transparency (and since someone can't be bothered to include the part where he has the most votes for elimination), this is how everything stands right now.

Everyone can see the poll, stop reacting to every shit stain crap he does.

Also, it's funny because the 2 votes I got one is from him, the other is from myself...I voted for myself after saying not to because I couldn't actually vote for actual players. So he really just wasted his vote trying to be disruptive.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 2