UnevenEdge

I Can Start Threads

1pooh4u

I think so.

I invited mthor and seight to...I figured they are some amicable people that might let me use them a Guinea pigs while I sort shit out but they haven't bit yet....

How do you boot people out of TD....

And do you have a leave group option

Edited by André Toulon
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

I think so.

I invited mthor and seight to...I figured they are some amicable people that might let me use them a Guinea pigs while I sort shit out but they haven't bit yet....

How do you boot people out of TD....

And do you have a leave group option

I go to “members” and there’s an option to remove member. I’ll get a screenshot for you

Oh shit, didn't know I could do that in TD. 

Ok, so nevermind, it's a go..

So y'all sit right until the weekend and I'll figure out how to actually work this out because it's just kinda dumb as is....

The one thing I know I need at least 2 people to be judges with me for the challenges to grant immunity...

Wait, have I said any of this here yet....like the immunity shit?

I'm high as shit rn. I finally got some gummies and I haven't had them in 3-4 days stuck in this house.....they hit like a semi

• Thanks 2

Just now, André Toulon said:

I mean...I guess you can play and judge...I haven't really explored that in my head to see if it would fuck up along the way.

I’d like to do both if possible I just won’t play the challenges once I get “booted” off the island 

• Like 1

So each week I'll develop a scenario, members can act it out or whatever, I mean the challenges are really the only reason to actually post here but I figured I'd y'all wanted to larp a deserted island thing, I could try being more creative but as it stands, I post a challenge sunday, you have until Friday to submit your entry. 

Hopefully between Friday night and Saturday night, you I and mthor will have picked immunity by then even if one of us isn't there, just the 2 will do...just as long as it's not one person seeming biased.

Sunday the poll goes up, the vote, we eliminate someone/ones and post a new challenge.

Each month will get us about 4 challenges but like this month is short, if it were live, I'd just condense it and put more people on the chopping block at once. After the last challenge, we determine the winner and they can host or decline.  If they host, then I'll get on the island.  Which is why I had to nerf the being removed from the group thing since I can't.

That's basically what we've got. 

Also we were talking about special ranks for the winner and I was thinking of maybe digital gift card reward for say the person who wins after so many rounds...ya know, if this actually snowballs into a thing. The gift card thing is me...no one else has mentioned that

• Sad 1

On 2/4/2023 at 9:41 AM, 1pooh4u said:

Maybe Katt can donate a dragon slut soap as a prize?  Idk but it sounds like you got a pretty good idea how to do this.  

I do think I still have a few of those still floating around but they'd either have to get mailed to buddy to then mail out to whoever or I would have to have permission to use buddy's address as the return address to mail anything out from here so it would return to proper sender and not to me. I don't share my address easily. 

I think I'm completely out of 'Hot Dolphins' though and anything on the drawing table for this year doesn't see the light of day until Labor Day weekend.