UnevenEdge

The Food & Drinks folder is disabled for posting.

1 hour ago, The_annoying_one said:

So is peanut butter and mayo.

I’m totally serious here.

As much as the thought makes me gag I'd imagine ::gag:: that mayo just makes it ::gag:: a creamier ::gag::...a creamier pean ::gag::...::gag::...excuse me...creamier peanut butter.

• Haha 2

Just now, Vela said:

Is this similar to what your aunt makes you every year?! XD 

Used to, yes. XD (Just without the red stuff on top. And it was my grandparents. I may have misspoke last night. My apologies.)

Edited by hornedlizardman

3 hours ago, hornedlizardman said:

You're lucky you never had to see it as someone who looooved cheese and thought that they were wasting it on such a horrifically bad side dish.

Poor cheese trying to carry someone's "if I put all of the foods I love together it'll taste amazing" idea.

• Haha 1

On 1/23/2023 at 12:07 AM, Poofy said:

awee da lil slices

I get the savory and sweet thing, but the only way I’ll actually enjoy pineapple on pizza is if it’s fresh pineapple and it’s at my favorite pizza joint in Houston. (I had gotten it at the buffet once and I liked it. So it has to be from there. Otherwise, it’s a hard pass.)

• D'oh 1

2 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Am I weird for thinking that actually doesn’t look too bad?

Honestly strawberries are so mellow once they're baked they probably have a very faint taste there and the golden cheese on that particular pizza wins so :D I might not go out of my way to make one but I'd certainly try a piece if it were in front of me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Vela said:

Honestly strawberries are so mellow once they're baked they probably have a very faint taste there and the golden cheese on that particular pizza wins so :D I might not go out of my way to make one but I'd certainly try a piece if it were in front of me.

That’s actually a good point. Okay. I’m on board, too. Let’s try it!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KalganBlowMeAway said:

No! >:(

Sorry. Haven’t been having a good week. You didn’t do anything wrong.

You suuuuuuuurrrre?

Strawberries Are Now A Pizza Topping Apparently And Twitter Isn't Happy  About It

No I very much understand.  Especially because I know exactly what kind of week you've been having.  We're good, you're good, everybody's good here.  You can let go here, I won't take offence.

Even The_annoying_one's been having a craptastic day I hear, so you're in good company ^.^

• Thanks 2