UnevenEdge

YashaHime The Second Act Episode #38 (214) Discussion!!

Basically the entire plotline of Yashahime was designed to sideline Inuyasha since he basically was One Punch Man by the end of Final Act.

Richard Cox is only 49, I thought he'd be way older by now for some reason. Guess he did Inuyasha when he was young.

Edited by Daos
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Dog Demon skeleton from like episode 2 or 3

I looked it up and it's episode 6 (Sesshomaru first appeared in episode 5.)  But yeah, it was from way back then!  I think they also went back there to get the last jewel shard or something too, waaaay later.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Daos said:

Basically the entire plotline of Yashahime was designed to sideline Inuyasha since he basically was One Punch Man by the end of Final Act.

Richard Cox is only 49, I thought he'd be way older by now for some reason. Guess he did Inuyasha when he was young.

I don't know if Inuyasha was that strong haha. Besides, Sesshomaru was as strong or stronger, and wasn't sidelined.

Just now, ben0119 said:

I don't know if Inuyasha was that strong haha. Besides, Sesshomaru was as strong or stronger, and wasn't sidelined.

Eh he had those bladed Meido that killed Naraku easily enough. And the other version that just sucked everything into an abyss. He was pretty OP.

55 minutes ago, Daos said:

Eh he had those bladed Meido that killed Naraku easily enough. And the other version that just sucked everything into an abyss. He was pretty OP.

Naraku wasn't killed easily at all.  It took everyone together fighting him, with a bunch of convoluted stuff involved.  Of course, we have no idea what these abilities would do against the enemies in this series.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, atomicinumatt said:

I was shameful and fell asleep right at the end of Yashahime last night haha I need to be punished 

I actually watched this episode twice, once on my smartphone while at a party and again when I got home with the West Coast, and I have to say it was one of the better episodes of YashaHime so far. It's almost a shame that it doesn't get topical promos anymore now that it's been relegated to 1 AM.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/yashahime-princess-half-demon-the-second-act/episode-14/.181343

★★★☆☆--I'd have given it at least 3-1/2, maybe 4. As good as Yashahime gets!

On 11/12/2022 at 11:34 PM, ben0119 said:

Naraku wasn't killed easily at all.  It took everyone together fighting him, with a bunch of convoluted stuff involved.  Of course, we have no idea what these abilities would do against the enemies in this series.

I can't find it on Youtube, but didn't he pretty much win instantly after he figured out how to shoot Meido as blades?

On 11/13/2022 at 1:33 AM, ben0119 said:

I looked it up and it's episode 6 (Sesshomaru first appeared in episode 5.)  But yeah, it was from way back then!  I think they also went back there to get the last jewel shard or something too, waaaay later.

I was gonna say 7, but assumed it was probably a little earlier than I was remembering.