UnevenEdge

Legit brought fight tour to my next door neighbor.

Detroit_Red

So they're ripping up the sidewalk on my street to do srs bzns with the gas lines. Them orange & white foldy bois are everywhere, and the neighbor puts one in the street in front of his house where of course anyone can park and I usually do bc I live with someone and neither of us wants to block the other's car in if one of us needs to go somewhere suddenly. Whole lotta republican campaign signs on his yard, and he admitted he put it there because he doesn't want me parking in front of his house on public property that he blatantly broke the law to deny me access to.

Okay I didn't legit fight him but I gave him a piece of my now 40something year old mind. 

Wow time flies. I was 29 for most of 2010, basically the tinychat days. 

I miss those days. Clickbaity title I know but oh well, no ragrets. 

Edited by Detroit_Red
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I heard about your 'fight tour' stuff on tinychat from people when you werent around. I think certain people mentioned it quite a bit on the discord when you werent around either. If that was pod6 shit which it had to be if it's old asmb lore I probably tldr'd it because in the asmb days I was like age 15-23ish..

🤨 Weird to think about because I was probably most active in the asmb when I was like 18-21... At least a year or two of that activity was me posting from Iraq. :ph34r:

💩xD

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

32 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I heard about your 'fight tour' stuff on tinychat from people when you werent around. I think certain people mentioned it quite a bit on the discord when you werent around either. If that was pod6 shit which it had to be if it's old asmb lore I probably tldr'd it because in the asmb days I was like age 15-23ish..

🤨 Weird to think about because I was probably most active in the asmb when I was like 18-21... At least a year or two of that activity was me posting from Iraq. :ph34r:

💩xD

Fight Tour - where Detroit comes to your town and you whup each other's asses in a street brawl for whatever the reason of the moment was [ socks and sandals, Thin Mints vs Samoas, Your Mom ] . 

It is part of the Old Magick. It's like Krampus only everyone gets a switch. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Fight Tour - where Detroit comes to your town and you whup each other's asses in a street brawl for whatever the reason of the moment was [ socks and sandals, Thin Mints vs Samoas, Your Mom ] . 

It is part of the Old Magick. It's like Krampus only everyone gets a switch. 

It's hard to say I wouldn't have chimed into that shit.. I remember Detroid Red and seeing the user online back in those days too. So I probably just read the thread or threads, and was  like...this fool serious...Idk wtf? Fight tour for me as a kid growing up in west Texas was like literally everyday anyway so I probably just scoffed at it....

and I wish I wasn't dead serious.. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned